Buried (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buried (211)

A mysterious illness imperils Mrs. Frederic, and Pete, Myka and H.G. go to Egypt's Warehouse 2 in a bid to save her. Meanwhile, Claudia faces the truth about her future at Warehouse 13. Original Air Date: Sep 14, 2010
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Wow
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously, that episode blew me away on so many levels.
      -Learning Ms. Fredrick is the Caretaker linked to the Warehouse
      -Claudia was in line to take her place
      -Benedict helping them navigate Warehouse 2
      -Seeing Warehouse 2
      -Dr. Calder is back!
      -They each get to tell "one"
      -HG betrayed them, but I think to save her daughter
      sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode! I guess this can be considered as a two-parter?

Claudia: I got a ping?
        Ms. Fredrick: You got a ping

lol

Comment

HG Wells betraying the Warehouse was obvious. You knew it was going to happen after the Regents let her return
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Awsome episode!
            Snappy, fun, good history of the Warehouses and great puzzles (plus HG rocks the "Tomb rider"- look )
            Can't wait for next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Inyri View Post
              Awsome episode!
              Snappy, fun, good history of the Warehouses and great puzzles (plus HG rocks the "Tomb rider"- look )
              Can't wait for next week!
              Helena: What? I've checked. This is what fashionable British archeologists are wearing nowadays.
              Myka: No. It's what American filmmakers think fashionable British archeologists are wearing nowadays.

It was a great episode, by the way.
              sigpic

Comment

It was enjoyable but not one of my favs of this season. Loved the fist bump, finger flare thing Pete & Myka did after he correctly guessed the first puzzle. LOL I love how cute they are together.

Loved the fashion disccusion scene between Helena & Myka. LOL

Enjoyed watching Claudia sorta tease Artie about who he likes. LOL

I've known since before the Regents reinstated HG that she was playing them all. She's been too buddy buddy and eager to work at the Warehouse for it to be anything else.

I don't think she's completely evil, just that her mind is so twisted by the grief and guilt and the years of being bronzed feeling all that, that she's not well.

I'm not looking forward to how Myka takes the betrayal though. I keep hoping that some where deep down Myka's known all along that HG was playing them, but I'm not sure...

Next week looks good though. Can't wait but at the same time I want it to hold off since that means we have 3 months to wait for the Christmas special and then another roughly 7 months before S3 starts. *sigh* It's going to be a long wait.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Sigh... I didn't want it to end like that. I thought Helena would've been a good addition to the team dynamic. Hopefully this will be resolved in a way which doesn't result in rebrozing her... More like making her a regular for Season Three.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/25k9ezq my review.

From now on, I blog it.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      It was enjoyable but not one of my favs of this season. Loved the fist bump, finger flare thing Pete & Myka did after he correctly guessed the first puzzle. LOL I love how cute they are together.

Loved the fashion disccusion scene between Helena & Myka. LOL

Enjoyed watching Claudia sorta tease Artie about who he likes. LOL

I've known since before the Regents reinstated HG that she was playing them all. She's been too buddy buddy and eager to work at the Warehouse for it to be anything else.

I don't think she's completely evil, just that her mind is so twisted by the grief and guilt and the years of being bronzed feeling all that, that she's not well.

I'm not looking forward to how Myka takes the betrayal though. I keep hoping that some where deep down Myka's known all along that HG was playing them, but I'm not sure...

Next week looks good though. Can't wait but at the same time I want it to hold off since that means we have 3 months to wait for the Christmas special and then another roughly 7 months before S3 starts. *sigh* It's going to be a long wait.
                      well i thought she wouldn't betray them, but i figured she would since her name wasn't in the credits , so i assumed she was on her way outta there , thats too bad for Myka who really fought for her and included her too
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        well i thought she wouldn't betray them, but i figured she would since her name wasn't in the credits , so i assumed she was on her way outta there , thats too bad for Myka who really fought for her and included her too
                        Her name is in the credits, as a guest star, nothing more. I doubt that HG will be made a permenant cast member and as much as I do like her, I don't want her to be a permenant cast member.

As I said, I kinda figured she'd eventually betray them all because she was too eager to get into the Warehouse and to "prove" to them she could be trusted. Yes it's too bad for Myka, especially if she doesn't know/realize deep down that HG was playing them from the start. I think it's great that Myka and HG were friends but yeah so not going to be after this. I really think this is going to hurt Myka and I'm afraid it's going to push her into being more like she was in S1...closed off and not trusting anyone. I don't want to see that...so hopefully Pete, Artie and Claudia will be able to help her not revert back. Maybe even Leena & Mrs. F will help.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wasn't completely surprised by HG's betrayal, but I think she may possible have a noble reason to be doing so. Claudia as the caretaker FTW.

Comment

Considering how long she's been bronzed and she supposedly asked to be bronzed because of "not being in her right mind" and all the grief & guilt she was dealing with before that. Then all the decades of only being able to think about it...I'm not sure it's such a noble cause anymore. I might have bought that before she had been bronzed but now...not so sure. But that's just me. I don't think she's out right evil, just really, really messed up in the head.
                            sigpic

Comment

The HG betrayal was no surprise to anyone following the show, the real question is why? What is her end game?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X