Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underworld 4 : What would you like to see ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld 4 : What would you like to see ?

There is going to be another Underworld movie the 4th one set after UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION. A filming location has already been found Bosnia the story will continue where the second one left off

What would you like to see ?
    Who would you like to see return ?
    Last edited by helenmagnus23; 22 October 2008, 02:58 PM.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

what? so aswell as rise of the lycans they are doing another sequal??? i would like to see the vampires and werewolves coming together, the vampires becomeing daywalkers, and the existance of vamps/wws becoming known by mortals, and a humans vs immortals war!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

AFAIK the plan is to do a 4th film as a sequel, but it's not in any form of active development beyond it's conception.

Underworld was always planned as a trilogy with the first film followed by a sequel and then a prequel. Adding a 4th film might be a bad idea - but you never know until it's made, right?

More Kate Beckinsale in latex = yes please.

Comment

what about 3?

Comment

3 is assumed to be the prequal which is being filmed currently morb
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
            what about 3?
            Three is a prequel that is supposed to take place sometime before Victor turning Selene into a vampire and after the Lycans learned how to transform back into humans. Which is after Selene's family imprisoned William.

Confusing I know.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I think it will be great if we are blessed with a fourth Underworld film. Right now though, I'm focused on the third one.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thought i'd drop in a few pictures of Kate from the first two movies
                Hope you like
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Thought i'd drop in a few pictures of Kate from the first two movies
                  Hope you like
                  Thank you very much. Very nice.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hi everyone !

I thought i'd drop in some pics of Selene and Micheal
                    I wounder if they will have a child like Lucian and Sonja were going to have ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Screen Gems Moving Ahead with Underworld 4

ComingSoon.net's horror arm ShockTillYouDrop.com has learned exclusively that Sony's Screen Gems is moving ahead with a fourth film in the "Underworld" franchise and is targeting a January 2011 release. The movie will be shot in 3-D. The last installment, the prequel Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, earned $91.1 million at the worldwide box office.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=57856

Comment

What I'd like to see? Kate Beckinsale.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would like to see a large nuclear device exploded in the first 30 seconds, then the rest of the hour and a half a blank screen. Really, how long can they keep dragging this crap out?

Comment

I enjoyed the third film, so I will definitely give this one a shot.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Speaking of Bloody-Disgusting, they also report that Kate Beckinsale has indeed signed to appear in a proposed fourth Underworld movie, the first in a proposed trilogy, to be shot in 3-D and arriving in theaters Jan. 21, 2011
                              http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/news-br...ncos-trail.php

Comment

Working...
                              X