This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must study first...but can't resist...

Who be Tim Murphy? Does he get eaten by turkey-sized, feathed with teeth velociraptors?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who on earth is Robert Muldoon? I've never seen ANY of the Jurassic movies....
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Hmm I have no idea who I am either, I saw all three moveis but it jas been so long I cannot rmemember the name, I am sure he got eaten though...

Edit:

jup he got eaten, I lust looked it up on JP-wiki

here's the link if you want to look up Meaghan

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/JP-Wiki
        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 June 2015, 11:00 AM. Reason: now the loink links to the Egnlish version, sorry for the other

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
          Who on earth is Robert Muldoon? I've never seen ANY of the Jurassic movies....
          Isn't he the guy in the khakis that was in charge of the raptors? (1st movie)

Comment

Cool idea! Although I enjoyed the movies, I liked the book more.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Must study first...but can't resist...

Who be Tim Murphy? Does he get eaten by turkey-sized, feathed with teeth velociraptors?
              The boy from the first film He gets stuck in the car in the tree after the T-Rex throws it over the cliff that appears from nowhere..

His sister is the computer nerd who gets far too excited about the interactive CD-Rom in the car for someone who claims to be a "hacker"..

Comment

Ha, I survive!

I have a close encounter with a T-Rex but I don't get eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Ha, I survive!

I have a close encounter with a T-Rex but I don't get eaten.
                  And the Velociraptors in the kitchen A Brachiosaurus, a Triceratops and the flock of Gallimimus

Comment

would make a good steak maybe, if the raptors are in te kitchen already, to fry them and serve them with garlic sauce XD

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      And the Velociraptors in the kitchen A Brachiosaurus, a Triceratops and the flock of Gallimimus
                      I was THAT lucky.

Comment

I had absolutely no idea who Donald Gennaro was. Now I know that the poor guy was "the bloodsucking lawyer" that ended up eaten by the T-Rex in the first movie.
                        Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                        Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                        --------------------
                        Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                        Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                        The Avengers
                        ---------------------
                        Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                        The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                        --------------------

Comment

I do owe a big thanks to the jurassic wiki, cause while I watched the movie I had no idea peoples' names.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As long as you aren't that blood sucking lawyer who gets eaten out of the portapotty
                            sigpic

Comment

I felt sorry for the one that got ripped in two like a wishbone by the two T Rex while trying to save the idiots in the big double RV who thought it a good idea to bring a baby T Rex back to it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                I do owe a big thanks to the jurassic wiki, cause while I watched the movie I had no idea peoples' names.
                                I can't recall any names from the moveis really I know the stories still but I would ne able to tell you even the main charaters' names anymore...so I looked up at JP wiki, too who I am...

Comment

Working...
                                X