X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    blame the world for having 18 time zones

last year's disneyification was spur of the moment. we've been kicking this around since january or so
    Thats kind of expected. All the extra graphics probably took some time
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Arr, this be a great theme!
      sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        lol

i think we'll have a mutiny if that happens mateys
        i'ver always wanted to start one.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You know..I was just thinking...since I'm not who I was.....wonder what mischief I could get into before it changes back ....I mean there would be no proof.......right?..........and I could always claim insanity......maybe multiple personality disorder or something like that
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            You know..I was just thinking...since I'm not who I was.....wonder what mischief I could get into before it changes back ....I mean there would be no proof.......right?..........and I could always claim insanity......maybe multiple personality disorder or something like that
            But...they'll blame me because I am Sky and Sky is Darren and Darren is Kat
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              personally yes I'm sad that its only for a day, but if we can get this every year on 21 Sept for International Talk Like a Pirate Day, I'll be happy
              You're kidding me? THAT'S International Talk Like a Pirate Day? That's my birthday & the only pirates I ever like were in "Pirates of the Carribbean". Oy vay!

Now I understand. Still an hour away from April Fool's Day here. **Calms down now that she knows she'll get her Stargate back**
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

Now I understand. Still an hour away from April Fool's Day here. **Calms down now that she knows she'll get her Starrrgate back**
                this is far more epic then harrrrgate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i'ver always wanted to start one.
                  Sounds like a job for the Cantina
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

This be...Interesting...

TrueRomantic doesn't really do pirate speak...A bit of Scottish, and a few instances of British words/spellings/etc, but not pirate...

Spur of the moment, it be, to log on tonight. I be gone for long times...Be school's fault...Surprised by Pirate Theme with the spur of the moment...

See? Told you, horrid pirate speak...But I tried...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Sounds like a job for the Cantina
                      Good luck to both of you

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        This be...Interesting...

TrueRomantic doesn't really do pirate speak...A bit of Scottish, and a few instances of British words/spellings/etc, but not pirate...

Spur of the moment, it be, to log on tonight. I be gone for long times...Be school's fault...Surprised by Pirate Theme with the spur of the moment...

See? Told you, horrid pirate speak...But I tried...
                        Talk like Yoda, I must. Talk like a pirate I will not.

Comment

Good luck to both of you
                          thanks tray

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            thanks tray
                            ....... Don't follow

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

In reply to Baggie, and the question about avatars; I can still see my personal avatar at times when I post on Vm areas and in the forums as a whole, same for my signature and some others signatures that are hosted by our own machines, so to speak. So I'd be under assumption that when 1 April. becomes 2 April, the avatars and sigs will all revert back ot their proper imagery
                              I be changed my avatar and sig this morning before the changes took place. I still be having my sig, but my avatar changed to the pirate ship.
                              sigpic

Comment

....... Don't follow
                                actually you can FOLLOW ME @ http://twitter.com/stormfront84

Comment

Working...
                                X