• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Ask Captain Jackie Skydiver!
    *spits out drink of finest rum*

SKYDIVERS CAPTAIN!! OH NOZ!

Didn't you hear what happened to her LAST CREW!?!?! ... Darn, neither did i! Heard its a ripping yarn though!
    [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I've been in your Cantina ,plundering your loot...so most of the booty will be yours anyway !
      But we allready stole that stuff from You. Arrrrgh, circles And we be stealin' yer galley
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        But we allready stole that stuff from You. Arrrrgh, circles And we be stealin' yer galley
        Ah well.I suppose in retaliation we Mods could post Ben Browder pics again over yonder...or take it over .

Nah.That's so last year.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ah well.I suppose in retaliation we Mods could post Ben Browder pics again over yonder...or take it over .

Nah.That's so last year.
          Arrrrgh, it beats a pink forum anyday
          sigpic

Comment

Are the originals stored on the forum server, as I can't find a copy of the original avatar and I'd hate to try remaking it.

sigpic

Comment

Ye will soon be in the drink with the sharks ye land lubbin' jock! And i'll be droppin' ye there from the crows nest. Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaainen! ARRRRRRRRGH!!!
              I'll justa swim with the sharkies...... Wait, sharks eat fishes don't they. I seem to be in a bit of a pickle

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Did you guys see that new Pirate movie coming out? It is Rated: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
              oh dog wi no breeks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Are the originals stored on the forum server, as I can't find a copy of the original avatar and I'd hate to try remaking it.
                I'd think so,but I've asked Greg to clarify this asap as several people want the exact answer to this same question.

The original user avs were superceded in the cache by the Pirate one,so theoretically once the changes have rolled back out any avs,profile pics etc normally revert to what members had previously stored.

Was you avatar uploaded to GWF from your hard drive ,or from a hosting site ? ( Eg Photobucket?)

Comment

Thought I'd "compensate" you for the "Mermaid" thing...
                  Can the 'Ban the poster above' thread be renamed 'Make the poster above walk the plank'?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Can the 'Ban the poster above' thread be renamed 'Make the poster above walk the plank'?
                    Arrrrrgh, not untill i win!!
                    sigpic

Comment

In reply to Baggie, and the question about avatars; I can still see my personal avatar at times when I post on Vm areas and in the forums as a whole, same for my signature and some others signatures that are hosted by our own machines, so to speak. So I'd be under assumption that when 1 April. becomes 2 April, the avatars and sigs will all revert back ot their proper imagery

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

You will be thrown in the brig!!

Being a superrrrrrnatural being my curse will hold....arrrrgh

Kinky is what we do in the cantina, arrrrgh
                        No because I have my sword*raises it* and am well trained in der arts...

arrr indeed

Must check out the place when my piratey work is done...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd think so,but I've asked Greg to clarify this asap as several people want the exact answer to this same question.

The original user avs were superceded in the cache by the Pirate one,so theoretically once the changes have rolled back out any avs,profile pics etc normally revert to what members had previously stored.

Was you avatar uploaded to GWF from your hard drive ,or from a hosting site ? ( Eg Photobucket?)
                          It was uploaded from the hard drive. That's why I am surprised about this, because I should have a copy of it on my system but can't find it.

sigpic

Comment

Piratey work is never done!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              No because I have my sword*raises it* and am well trained in der arts...

arrr indeed

Must check out the place when my piratey work is done...
                              Arrrrrrgh! *Steals It*

Pirating just makes it all the morrrre kinkierrrrrrrrgh!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                                It was uploaded from the hard drive. That's why I am surprised about this, because I should have a copy of it on my system but can't find it.
                                If you had a file corrupt or accidentally deleted it ,GW would still hold onto and save the Avatar data.

Like Princess Awinita,I could see my original Av,Profile pic and sig till the Pirate Ship overlaid those images.

I'd hosted all those on my hard drive then uploaded them to be hosted by GateWorld so they should reappear intact.

That said,if Greg replies any differently,I'll keep you and the others who've asked apprised asap !

Comment

Working...
                                X