This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    if i use IE9 i see normal custom avatars but on firefox i see all the pirate avvies
    Thats interesting since I'm seeing both and am using Google Chrome. LOL

Comment

Starting to nice the word filter changing posts. So far just two words, lass and mateys.

As for seeing avatars on different browsers, I use FF4 but just tried out IE8 and custom avatars are displaying problem however anyone using a forum avatar has the pirate ship.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        normal? no ones normal
        Nothing is! Look what happened to the ship's cat!!!!

For word changes, the word for currency that begins with an M, is now 'booty'!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Starting to nice the word filter changing posts. So far just two words, lass and friends.
          There's also hello and steal..

Comment

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
              I'm confused.
              Try typing hello and steal Also laugh...

Comment

hello & steal

Comment

There's a poster on the JF thunk thread named The L a d y More and GateWorld actually changed her user name!!! ThewenchMore. I think she's annoyed though...

PS For those that haven't yet, mouse over your greens too....
                  Last edited by Selene1212; 31 March 2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: ETA PS

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                    There's a poster on the JF thunk thread named The L a d y More and GateWorld actually changed her user name!!! ThewenchMore. I think she's annoyed though...
                    The same thing happened to GirlBot, changed her name to Lassbot.. *is still Pharaoh Hamenthotep*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      The same thing happened to GirlBot, changed her name to Lassbot.. *is still Pharaoh Hamenthotep*

Comment

*walks in with coffee and paper, whistling happily*

morning (from the UK at least) !!

*sound of many swords being drawn. And possibly a peg leg*

AH! I mean .... um 'ahoy'?

edit: just checked my rep. *sigh* *gets out potato peeler* Oh what a pirates life ....
                        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Another word being filtered: Stargate

sigpic

Comment

Hey, enough already. Photobucket pix aren't working because the links are being changed. The filter seems to censor Stargate in pictures as well. I have whole folders named Stargate_actor name.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Hey, enough already. Photobucket pix aren't working because the links are being changed. The filter seems to censor Stargate in pictures as well. I have whole folders named Stargate_actor name.
                              You can wait till April 2 for stargate to be s t a r g a t e. can't you?

Comment

Yeah, sure. The changed avatars and ranks are fun but this is too much. The thunk threads are so much fun, I miss them.

Maybe if they turned on postcounts in the off-topic threads temporarily...

Have you come across ayeterday yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X