X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

besides the bottom link things missing i quite like the forum this way
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

the icon/buttons that are supposed to send you to the first unread post from the thread listings do no work.

its infuriating - though I know not your fault. lol

Comment

Unread post icon not directing to the correct page is a bug, and will be fixed soon.

Comment

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but there's another bug. I can't access anything past page 1 of my friends list. Whenever I try, I get sent back to the visitor messages tab. I don't have that many with 40 people but for those who have more, this does present a problem. Thanks in advance.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but there's another bug. I can't access anything past page 1 of my friends list. Whenever I try, I get sent back to the visitor messages tab. I don't have that many with 40 people but for those who have more, this does present a problem. Thanks in advance.
            works for me

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              works for me
              It still doesn't for me.

Edit: Every profile page I've tried with this doesn't work. It'll just take a wee bit of time.
              sigpic

Comment

what browser do you use ?
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

i use firefox 4.0 beta 6

Comment

I've tried 3 different browsers: Safari, Firefox, and OmniWeb. None of them work at the moment. *shrugs* It's not that big of a deal since many of these same issues were encountered with the last big upgrade to the software. Thankfully there are ways around this issue.
                    sigpic

Comment

Any idea when linking to specific posts will be possible again? Right now every link to single post sends to the first page of the thread that post is in. It really hinders discussions. It's the case with all post links, even those which worked before the move (e.g. links in my sig currentey don't work either)

ETA: links to user profiles work without problems.
                      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I'm still having that problem with the friend's list and the visitor messages. I can't access anything but the 1st pg of either.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          I'm still having that problem with the friend's list and the visitor messages. I can't access anything but the 1st pg of either.
                          Same here. There's a workaround with the visitor's messages if you use the View Conversation option; viewing any conversations beyond the first page isn't possible.
                          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 01 November 2010, 10:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Same here. There's a workaround with the visitor's messages if you use the View Conversation option viewing any conversations beyond the first page isn't possible.
                            first page is the only one that matters
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Its a problem with the server config, nothing to do with Browsers or VB. It will be fixed ASAP.

Comment

Another issue....as of this morning, GW forum no longer loads in Chrome. I have no idea why. When I refresh, it does the little spinny icon dance but nothing displays. I'm posting this from IE, where GW forum loads no problem
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X