This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webxro View Post
    Still the fact that you know about the things required means that you wanted to use it but you where discourage by the questions .
    Yes. I was looking at it because I thought that was neat with the whole Gateworld email thing & I don't mind giving out some personal information (email address, country I live in) but what I don't like is the whole required address thing. I just don't like giving that out to ANYONE. I could see why they would want this to help verify my existence. But I'm just not comfortable doing that.
    Anyway that's just my personal opinion & I've got no prob if someone else doesn't have a prob (If you didn't I've got no right to tell you you're wrong There is no wrong or right in this. )

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    because i hate yahoo and Gmail and few people have a @gateworld.net, lots have the yahoo and Gmail or hotmail, so mine is kind of unique
    It sounds like it stands out!

Comment

i never put my real address on any website , and that never was a problem for me , but i am not doing a advertising campaign
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

i prefer gmail
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have a whole host of e-mail accounts.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
          X