This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britta View Post
    Truth be told I'm not all that attached to your sink. It's dirty and it smells bad.
    That's because I have you attached to the bathroom sink
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

pfffftttttt, Jelgate. NOT FUNNY.

FH--Yup, I speak French too. It's my 2nd language. English is my native tongue, and French is next--started learning it when I was 5. My parents wanted my brother and I to be bilingual--Canada's officially bilingual you know.
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
        ...Canada's officially bilingual you know.
        So is Belgium, except I'm not so well versed in our 2nd language as I could be even though I started learning around the age of 11.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

pfffftttttt, Jelgate. NOT FUNNY.

FH--Yup, I speak French too. It's my 2nd language. English is my native tongue, and French is next--started learning it when I was 5. My parents wanted my brother and I to be bilingual--Canada's officially bilingual you know.
          French is easy to learn....it only has one word in their vocabulary...the one for "RETREAT!" j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            So is Belgium, except I'm not so well versed in our 2nd language as I could be even though I started learning around the age of 11.
            I started learning French when I was 7 and German when I was 11..

I'm not particularly good at either now

Comment

You obviously never heard of Napoleon - he didn't know when to retreat.

Comment

Britta

FH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  I started learning French when I was 7 and German when I was 11..

I'm not particularly good at either now
                  I can speak Bear. Its mostly snorts and growls.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

FH--I don't speak French often; but my parents thought it was important....and I do too to some degree. Around where I live, Cree (an Aboriginal language) is probably the language which is most spoken after English.

I can speak English, French, albeit not as well as I used to, some German. I like to think that I can also speak Cat--lots of meows and stuff. At least my cat answers me sometimes.....*g*
                    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Britta

FH
                      I love it! I'll have to try not to tread on FH.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        FH
                        Cuteness has now arrived on GW... and damn it must spread the green around some more.

Will save later cause I'm at work - not working much as I'm posting here. Should be careful though. Don't want to get caught.

FH--I don't speak French often; but my parents thought it was important....and I do too to some degree. Around where I live, Cree (an Aboriginal language) is probably the language which is most spoken after English.

I can speak English, French, albeit not as well as I used to, some German. I like to think that I can also speak Cat--lots of meows and stuff. At least my cat answers me sometimes.....*g*
                        Dutch, English, French, German - in that order. And if Cat's a language, make that three, right before French. Also understand basic Spanish and Roumanian.

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                        I love it! I'll have to try not to tread on FH.
                        When you hear a loud squeak, you know it's me clinging to the underside of your foot.

Comment

I'll do some animated ones later. Getting the basics done first is most important though.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Should make one of PH firing the Cow Cannon at Billy

Comment

That's not PG
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

It isn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X