This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I´m a girl from germany and new to Stargate. I have seen the movie many times but for a long time we have had no cable and I found Stargate SG 1 not so long ago. (I don´t know so many episodes now).
    I´m a big Jack fan, but I like the others, too.
    I think Stargate SG 1 is a great TV Show. I love it how they bring things like the old eagypt gods like Ra or pyramids in a science fiction show.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfalcon
      Hello!

I´m a girl from germany and new to Stargate. I have seen the movie many times but for a long time we have had no cable and I found Stargate SG 1 not so long ago. (I don´t know so many episodes now).
      I´m a big Jack fan, but I like the others, too.
      I think Stargate SG 1 is a great TV Show. I love it how they bring things like the old eagypt gods like Ra or pyramids in a science fiction show.
      Hello,
      I'm french. I known Stargate many years ago. It's the first TV Show I really love.
      I like the humour in each episode.
      Amour_alien

Comment

Welcome New Members
        And Remeber:

Comment

greetings, fellow gaters! I'm a newbie here, obviously. is there anyone here from the fluffy? you know who you are if you're here .

i have one question, what are the ranks? I've looked around and cant find 'em.

that's it for now, i hope to be around here often, later gaters.
          mess with the devil, and your gonna get burned

Comment

Welcome to GW. Always nice to have a new member aboard this crazy Stargate ship.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hehehe, thanks.

crazy? boy, I'll fit in great here. hehehe

and call me D_B...or the great and powerful D_B...or snake.

Comment

Originally posted by devils_babysitter
                crazy? boy, I'll fit in great here. hehehe
                Yep, it definitely can be at times. We have Stargate fans of all types here. We mostly manage to all get along.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I pride myself in totally jumping over the line of insanity with gusto!

Welcome!

Comment

you dont get trolls or anything, do ya?

Comment

so...about the ranks and stuff...

Comment

so...about the ranks and stuff...
                        Try this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320

Welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy it here.

As for trolls ... there can be one or two, but they get pounced on so quickly they don't last long. Overall, it's a very friendly forum, although the odd heated argument can appear between regular users. All opinions are welcomed providing they stick to the rules, and the arguments and debates can make for very entertaining threads.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

hi everyone !! one more newbie over here!!!!!!!
                          Hope i 'm gonna enjoy myself over here as much as i enjoy watching the show!!!!!!

see ya!!!
                          the only thing that we have the power to control in our life is wether we are good or evil...
                          :tealc: :jack: :sam: :daniel:

Comment

hello newbie! welcome to the forum. Have fun!
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                              Try this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320

Welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy it here.

As for trolls ... there can be one or two, but they get pounced on so quickly they don't last long. Overall, it's a very friendly forum, although the odd heated argument can appear between regular users. All opinions are welcomed providing they stick to the rules, and the arguments and debates can make for very entertaining threads.

thanks a bunch, jonno.

I'm just probably gonna be a ghost at best around here. I'm so preoccupied with this other forum. I'm grand master pooh pah there. highest poster as so far. gotta keep it up, ya know? so latter or whatever.

Comment

greetings, fellow gaters! I'm a newbie here, obviously. is there anyone here from the fluffy? you know who you are if you're here .

i have one question, what are the ranks? I've looked around and cant find 'em.

that's it for now, i hope to be around here often, later gaters.
                                You're a newbie? But...but, you joined a whole year before I did. Welcome anyway, fellow Gater
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X