PH is sane...

Comment

...in the membrane.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            PH is sane...
            If pH is sane then Nola isn't older than time.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

What a conundrum!
              sigpic

Comment

No its quite simple. PH isn't sane
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  What a conundrum!
                  About $3.fiddy.
                  $4.fiddy if you get the glazed kind.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                    Kind of feeling like this is some kind of AA intro, probs more like stargate-aholics anonymous
                    Um I'm 17 from Scotland so will often say random shizzles that the rest of the world may not get.(I blame it on the rain, we get so soaked that we stop functioning properly)
                    My parents introduced me to sg a few years ago in the unorthodox manner of atlantis first but it worked and I've been hooked ever since! My fave is sg1, I'm a huge samjack shipper and I'm totally addicted to fanfiction!
                    Tada!
                    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
                      Hi all,
                      Kind of feeling like this is some kind of AA intro, probs more like stargate-aholics anonymous
                      Um I'm 17 from Scotland so will often say random shizzles that the rest of the world may not get.(I blame it on the rain, we get so soaked that we stop functioning properly)
                      My parents introduced me to sg a few years ago in the unorthodox manner of atlantis first but it worked and I've been hooked ever since! My fave is sg1, I'm a huge samjack shipper and I'm totally addicted to fanfiction!
                      Tada!
                      I was introduced to Stargate when I had the flu
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I was introduced to Stargate when I had the flu
                        What better way to be introduced... nothing else to do than lie around anyway.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jelgate was faking it so he didn't have to go to Radiation Classes
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            What better way to be introduced... nothing else to do than lie around anyway.
                            I missed a lot of the first few episodes for kneeling
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Worshipping at the porcelain alter were you?

Welcome StuckintheStargate!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                                We're only a little bit crazy, but beyond that we're good.

What do you mean 'rain in Scotland'? Every time I'm there, I don't see a drop of it. I think you like to exaggerate the amount of rain Scotland really gets.

My parents introduced me to sg a few years ago in the unorthodox manner of atlantis first but it worked and I've been hooked ever since!
                                I can only wonder what that must have been like, watching them out of order as it were...

My fave is sg1, I'm a huge samjack shipper and I'm totally addicted to fanfiction!
                                Hi and bye - chances are highly likely we won't be meeting again on the forum then.

As in, I'm most active in the Atlantis-threads (SG1 is a fave too, but wasn't active on the net while it aired) and I absolutely hate S/J.

Maybe we'll bump into each other in the fanfiction threads, the water cooler and the likes.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X