Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello. sounds a bit like me SG history cept i found Gw a year ago!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Hi,

I'm new to this board...I have been on a few others so I am not really new this. I am from Rochester, New York. The Kodak and Xerox capital for manufacturing. (so far)

I have dyslexia and some spelling problems so please don't flame me for it.

I love sci-fiction and I also write science fiction, like Stagate and I also like to write cross overs between stargate and other series. I even did western and stargate crossover once. I also write origional work.

I hope to be able to post some stories under the fan fic form eventually...I am a bit timmed about doing so right now due to problems from another board.

Comment

Hey! I'm not a n00b anymore. Welcome n00blets
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Frobisher
          Hi,

I'm new to this board...I have been on a few others so I am not really new this. I am from Rochester, New York. The Kodak and Xerox capital for manufacturing. (so far)
          Cool, my mom is from Rochester and went to RIT, and my dad went to U of R. Welcome!
          gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Wow, I count atleast 5 "welcomes" on this page alone. That's hospitality.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie too to this board, but i come here since a while. I'm french, so excuse me if my english not perfect.

I'm a fan of StarGate SG-1 since the first season and Atlantis as cool as her older sister! The both shows works very well in France.

See you guys.
              This is not an island...

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forum and dont worry about your English, there are loads of members here who speak English as a 2nd language, and there are plenty of members whose 1st language is English and we cant understand them
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Lol! I see! Glad to know that there is worse than me!

Thanks Ptah.
                  This is not an island...

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    Hi! Welcome to the forum and dont worry about your English, there are loads of members here who speak English as a 2nd language, and there are plenty of members whose 1st language is English and we cant understand them
                    They won't let me green you again-how about a smiley instead??

What up Gatos!!
                    Last edited by Battousai the Manslayer; 24 December 2005, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Welcome, everyone!

Comment

Welcome, newbies!

Comment

indeed. welcome. btw server is so laggy

Comment

Hi there! I'm Vicky from France.
                            I love SG1, but Atlantis is currently my number one!
                            Hope I did everything okay since it's the first message I post here.

Comment

Greetings from Maryland I'm new to this forum but not to forums, I've participated on other sci-fi sites for years (hence the username, coming up with a new one was too hard!). My sis "the loud blonde" got me into Stargate a year ago, I've been watching reruns out of order ever since. I don't post much but I'm looking forward to watching your shenanigans...
                              ~ Denise

Comment

Hello *waves nervously*

After a couple of weeks of lurking I finally have plucked up enough courage to register and introduce myself.

What can I tell you about myself ? Well: female, English, geek. That pretty much sums me up.

I used to be a big SG1 fan but somewhere along the way I lost track of the episodes and stopped watching, but through Atlantis I've been brought back into the fold and now I find myself enjoying both shows a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X