X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00bs?

Comment

*Waves* Hello! Names Donna but you can (and probably will) call my Psyco. Am 21, from Northumberland in the North-East of England. Newbie here but not to Stargate. Fell in love with it back in the first season and have been hopelessly addicted ever since. Fave Characters are Daniel and Vala *waits to be bombarded with rotten fruit and veg*
      Judge me all you like but keep the verdict to yourself.

Comment

Hello everybody, the first time I heard of Stargate was on the discovery channel on a show called Movie Magic before it came out and I loved it since.
        Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by PyscoFarscapeSG1Groupie
          *Waves* Hello! Names Donna but you can (and probably will) call my Psyco. Am 21, from Northumberland in the North-East of England. Newbie here but not to Stargate. Fell in love with it back in the first season and have been hopelessly addicted ever since. Fave Characters are Daniel and Vala *waits to be bombarded with rotten fruit and veg*
          Hiya Donna, welcome to the lovely Stargate forum, the best place to be for anythin Stargatey lol. Ne way welcome and come and ave a gud time, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBByyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEE emma

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

Welcome newbies!!

Hope you all have fun and post lots [seeing as you do need to wait till post #1800 to upload a custom av . I'd like to point out though, that not having your own av isn't the end of the world! And even with the OT section not counting towards your total, you'll find your post-count will go up a lot faster than you think.]

Anyway, hope to see you all around!
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hi,

I'm a new member on this thread. My name is Nath. I'm from France. And I've loved Stargate since the begining of course. So you have a big fan on this board

This forum seems to be great ! See you soon !

Comment

Originally posted by Nath
                Hi,

I'm a new member on this thread. My name is Nath. I'm from France. And I've loved Stargate since the begining of course. So you have a big fan on this board

This forum seems to be great ! See you soon !
                Welcome to the forum! It is really great, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. And big fans are great. Especially since it's getting pretty hot in here.

Okay, okay... I'm sorry. That wasn't punny at all.

*runs away*

EDIT: BTW, I love the sig!

Comment

Evenin'n folks, been watching SG-1 since it first ran, my bro told me about this site, so I am dropping in to say "HI". Been lurkin'n for a while and I must say that this community is friendly and...well...nice, no other word for it. Oops, 2am, about time to hit the sack See ya...

Comment

A little about myself:

My name is Vernon. I'm 29 years old from Portland, OR. And although Showtime and college robbed me of being a rabid fan from the start, I became one right after I graduated. Since then, not only do I have all eight seasons on DVD, but I found out that I have things in common with AT (Amanda Tapping) through some research that I did after becoming a fan:
                    1. We both come from a set of twins
                    2. Our birthdays (not dates) are a day apart! Amanda happens to be 11 years older than me.

Go figure!

I do use a wheelchair to get around, however. This is due to Cerebral Palsy at birth. I enjoy reading, playing on my computer, watching sports (since I can't play, ), and, of course, watching Stargate.
                    "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

A big (and red) Hello to GateSpear and SGVern!

Well, I've got no stupid puns left... But welcome anyway, and I hope you have fun and post lots!

Comment

Helloo, testing testing 1..2..1..2 Ah the forum is back up! I registered yesterday, came back today and all I got was a blank page!

Just poking my nose in to say hi cyas - I'm up again in 5 hours

g'night!
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                          A big (and red) Hello to GateSpear and SGVern!
                          Well RED is no way to welcome anyone...

Comment

Lol go for blue. I like blue, tranquil and its the colour of the forums background.
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

hellooooo to all new members since I last posted here

which is probably more than a year ago so it's a whole lot of you!!!
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone

I registered ages ago, but have been mostly lurking. Anyway, I was getting a little sick of that, missing out on discussing Stargate. I hope to now get involved in the forums.

I'm 18, from Australia and only started watching Stargate a little under a year ago when I got the 4th season box set for Christmas. Since then I have caught up, proving to be a little bit confusing starting off at the later seasons and working backwards.

I have seen the first season of Atlantis, while not terribly impressed I will give it another chance whenever the second season airs here.

Hope to see you all around

Comment

Working...
                                X