X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beardmaster View Post
    Howdy folks!

Long term fan, rather new to gate world. Lets see, I'm a bearded Australian man who writes stories, builds props and costumes and I can also drink a beer pretty fast. Cool huh?

Currently working on starting my DST collections to sit alongside my fledgling marvel, dc, Star Wars and transformers displays.

Feel free to say hi, or even better, grow a beard
    oooo Transformers *steals*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      oooo Transformers *steals*
      Surprise, surprise, pooks stole sometn'..
      sigpic

Comment

Ya only miffed cause i got there first
        sigpic

Comment

*whistles with <'s eyes on the ceiling*
          sigpic

Comment

*scrapes ^ eyes off of the ceiling* please dont leave them there again, it scares the noobs, specially if they drop on the cookies
            sigpic

Comment

My bad, next time i'll take care to have them on the ventilator..
              sigpic

Comment

Howdy folks!

Long term fan, rather new to gate world. Lets see, I'm a bearded Australian man who writes stories, builds props and costumes and I can also drink a beer pretty fast. Cool huh?

Currently working on starting my DST collections to sit alongside my fledgling marvel, dc, Star Wars and transformers displays.

Feel free to say hi, or even better, grow a beard
                Beardmaster.

Welcome to the GateWorld aka the gate looney bin on the internets

Unfortunately I do not have a smiley where Jennifer grows a beard.

All the same you'll be assimilated into the Jper collective anyways.

Free cookies and protection from those ^.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome folks, I didn't expect something so animated.

Cookies are nice and collectives too, but I have a beard, so should you.

Yes, even females can have beards. Just go steal a santa costume and harvest the beard. Bam! You're instantly tougher, better looking and quite possibly on the way to gaining super powers.

And no stealing my Transformers pookey.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome folks. I'm sure you'll see my floating about here or there. It's quite possible I'm already everywhere, taping up bearded propeganda signs and stealing cake.

Comment

But I don't want a beard. You better watch out for Starfist he gaurds the cake.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard Beardmaster...

From the Cake Guardian...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Yes, even females can have beards. Just go steal a santa costume and harvest the beard. Bam! You're instantly tougher, better looking and quite possibly on the way to gaining super powers.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome folks. I'm sure you'll see my floating about here or there. It's quite possible I'm already everywhere, taping up bearded propeganda signs and stealing cake.
                        Your no fun *throws em back at him.....keeps Bumblebee*
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Beardmaster...you can do anything around here, anything, BUT NO ONE steels the cake! IF even think about it...well..will get this: So have a nice time on the forum
                          sigpic

Comment

The only Christmas spirit smilies I have are these:

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

The last one appear to be the coldest.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                                Welcome Beardmaster...you can do anything around here, anything, BUT NO ONE steels the cake! IF even think about it...well..will get this: So have a nice time on the forum

*reports Scofield to the Mods*
                                that's right try to get the newbies in trouble from the beginning.

Welcome Beardmaster.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X