Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi peoples... watched an episode of SG-1 cause i was bored and had nothing else to do, now i can't get enough!!!!! i'm from the US, huge forum whore, and i wanna marry Danial ((>.< i act alot like Vala))...... well cya around!!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Yello, and welcome to the forum! If you have any questions PM me. There's also an 'Ask the Mods' thread. (Which I didn't even know existed till ~a month after I joined )
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Welcome Everyone!!

Originally posted by Ayan
        hi peoples... watched an episode of SG-1 cause i was bored and had nothing else to do, now i can't get enough!!!!! i'm from the US, huge forum whore, and i wanna marry Danial ((>.< i act alot like Vala))...... well cya around!!
        If you like Daniel, I'll point you to this thread: Daniel/MS thunk thread

Anyway, hope you all have fun and post lots!!
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

hi there
          and YES, i found a huge sg-board lol..
          okay, my name's maggie, i'm 20 years old and i live in austria (yes that little country in europe lol) . as you can see *points at name* i'm a fan of daniel. i was close to take "taonas" as nick because it sounds so cool, but then i thought noo, i want something with daniel in it. and so there is it

Comment

Welcome - I hope you enjoy your time here
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

hi everyone
              DARKSIDES.CO.UK .... GT's

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                hi there
                and YES, i found a huge sg-board lol..
                okay, my name's maggie, i'm 20 years old and i live in austria (yes that little country in europe lol) . as you can see *points at name* i'm a fan of daniel. i was close to take "taonas" as nick because it sounds so cool, but then i thought noo, i want something with daniel in it. and so there is it
                Welcome! More Daniel-ites are always appreciated.

Comment

*waves* hi there, hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

i hope so to

Comment

Welcome darkside
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Welcome if you need anything feel free to ask we are all very friendly
                        love Torri

Comment

Yes, we are all very friendly, as long as you use the search button before starting a new thread... Remember that and you'll be fine!
                          "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Welcome! More Daniel-ites are always appreciated.
                            yay thats good to hear! i spent yesterday hours of looking at the ms/daniel-thunk thread, there are just too many pics to look at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Welcome darkside
                              Thanks , is everyone as nice on here as i have been on some other forums and said hi and they don't even reply . Nice to be on one that dose.

Comment

Thankyou, I'm glad to be here. One evening, I was sitting on the couch, reading the guide. Recognized Stargate ( from the movie ) , I tuned in. The next night I looked for it. Found it. Next night, found it. Next thing ya know, I'm obsessed with this show! My family notices, alot of shut-up and sit down when Sg is on. I couldn't get enough, so I came running to the computer and I am computer illiterate. And here I am. with Gater's after my own heart. I love Sg-1 and especialy...you guessed it, Daniel Jackson!
                                stargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejo

Comment

Working...
                                X