X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    Hi! I'm Annette from Denmark.
    A friend of mine introduced me to Stargate SG-1 last August and I have loved/adored/admired Sam Carter from the moment I saw her in the pilot episode. She has in fact inspired me to change my life
    Sam/Jack shipper since The Broca Divide.
    welcome aboard!don't trust the cookies

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much hopefully I'll soon learn why not to trust the cookies

Comment

Hello to the Newbies...

The cookies are fine. But some have been known to have side effects.
        Oh and watch out for the monkeys...!!!!
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          Hello to the Newbies...

The cookies are fine. But some have been known to have side effects.
          Oh and watch out for the monkeys...!!!!
          which may have came from a cookie side effect

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            Hi! I'm Annette from Denmark.
            A friend of mine introduced me to Stargate SG-1 last August and I have loved/adored/admired Sam Carter from the moment I saw her in the pilot episode. She has in fact inspired me to change my life
            Sam/Jack shipper since The Broca Divide.
            Hello and welcome! I really like Denmark, it's where I bought my copy of Planescape: Torment (a great RPG) many a year ago. I have fond memories of riding the wooden rollercoaster at the Tivoli 241 times in a row, and of wandering beneath the curiously misplaced camouflage-tents of Christiania admiring the artwork on the buildings there.

My only beef with your country is that it's too flat. Please get some hills or at least borrow a mountain or two from Norway. That would be awesome.

Originally posted by Hannah84 View Post
            Thanks, all, for the warm (and slightly crazy) welcome!
            What?!?!? I am deeply insulted

The welcome was only "slightly" crazy? I have it on good authority that several strong men in clean white uniforms were ready to rush in and drag us all off to a room with too many pillows in it. I suppose you think you can do better???
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
              My only beef with your country is that it's too flat. Please get some hills or at least borrow a mountain or two from Norway. That would be awesome.
              Oh, but we DO have hills - the highest peaking at 170 meters above sea level

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Denmark - was the weather kind to you?

Comment

Yeah the weather was fantastic. 30°C the entire time. Did lots of outdoor touristy things and didn't get rained on once!
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

That's amazing, you must have special connections with those creatures controlling the weather

Comment

I think it was really hot everywhere in Europe at the time. I remember getting an email from home saying it was hot there too. And not long after I got back to Norway from Denmark, there was a massive thunderstorm which helped clear the air a bit (it had been reeeally humid and sticky, not nice at all )

Comment

Yes, that is the problem here - when it's hot it's also very humid, a combination I don't like.

Comment

welcome Sams muse, i see you are settling in just fine, Al will take care of you
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          welcome Sams muse, i see you are settling in just fine, Al will take care of you
                          Sams muse huh? I was going to call her Scimm
                          Welcome to the forum. I believe Bettypook had a good idea with the Al thing
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            Sams muse huh? I was going to call her Scimm
                            Welcome to the forum. I believe Bettypook had a good idea with the Al thing
                            Thank you both

Sam is my muse, not the other way around, I would never claim such a thing

*adds AI to the list of things on this forum that needs to be found out what is*

Comment

Al is Spaceman
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                Al is Spaceman
                                Aaah, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X