This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Hello and welcome to the Gw, don't mind the lunatics, I mean members, we are all perfectly sane.
    PH is perfectly sane... wibble.png

Comment

Welcome newbies to our looney merry bunch
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        yes! and you're all craaazzzyy
        What's your point?
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          What's your point?
          it's pointless
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hey all, so I'm new here, and just thought I should introduce myself.

I'm Lindsey, I'm 26 and I'm from the UK, born an grown up here, I'm currently out of a job as I lost it just before Christmas, but I was a care assistant in a residential home for the elderly, but I'm not planning to go back into that. I'm hoping to eventually become an administrator in the Army. So right now I have a lot of spare time in between job hunting. I love to RP (role play) but I like message board type RP's, I love writing so it's something I really enjoy. I also love reading and I love writing fanfiction, haven't written any for Stargate yet but I have a couple ideas in my head.

Fave shows are Stargate SG.1 (and also Atlantis and Universe), White Collar, Suits, Silent Witness, Lewis, Warehouse 13, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Sanctuary, Criminal Minds, X-Files, Hawaii Five-0, CSI NY, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and a load of others.

Favorite characters from all Stargates are - Sam, Daniel, Jack, Cameron, Colonel Reynolds, Teal'c, Major Davies, Jacob.
            sigpic
            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                Hey all, so I'm new here, and just thought I should introduce myself.

I'm Lindsey, I'm 26 and I'm from the UK, born an grown up here, I'm currently out of a job as I lost it just before Christmas, but I was a care assistant in a residential home for the elderly, but I'm not planning to go back into that. I'm hoping to eventually become an administrator in the Army. So right now I have a lot of spare time in between job hunting. I love to RP (role play) but I like message board type RP's, I love writing so it's something I really enjoy. I also love reading and I love writing fanfiction, haven't written any for Stargate yet but I have a couple ideas in my head.

Fave shows are Stargate SG.1 (and also Atlantis and Universe), White Collar, Suits, Silent Witness, Lewis, Warehouse 13, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Sanctuary, Criminal Minds, X-Files, Hawaii Five-0, CSI NY, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and a load of others.

Favorite characters from all Stargates are - Sam, Daniel, Jack, Cameron, Colonel Reynolds, Teal'c, Major Davies, Jacob.

welcome aboard NIKKI ! enjoy the site & beware of the cookies & inmates members

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, welcome, feel like at home
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, great to be here.

Forgot a couple characters in my list of favorite characters - John, Lorne and Scott.
                    sigpic
                    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Welcome *gives Nikki cookies* here you go have fun on the forum *runs away*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello Nikki, welcome to GW

Comment

Thanks guys, glad to be here .
                          sigpic
                          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Welcome aboard Nikki
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*slithers in* Welcome again. *leaves apples and slithers out*

sigpic

Comment

Hello í'm new here.... kinda very new ^^. euh right what to say.

Mine fav showa are ofcourse Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, StarTrek Voyager and enterprise (have seen almost every show from it only the first not.) euh charmed and buffy (yeah i know but i like it ^^) and euh a lot more LOL. euh need to know more just ask, if i like the qeeustions i will answer ^^. and no you don't get mine codes from mine bankpas ^^" LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X