Clear All

Welcome to Zombieland!
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Darn Cookie pedlers
      Originally posted by Hathor_1995 View Post
      Thanks, Iffy! (for the welcome and the cookie) I see you're a Goa'uld fan, too. I like the Osiris av. Gatefan, what's wrong with peddling cookies? Well, other than the sideeffects I read about earlier lol
      You are welcome. Nubulan made the Odiris avatars I use.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      You're just mad cause you got a rash from them

Weclome Newbies, keep your hands inside the gate and enjoy the ride.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Welcome to Zombieland!
      Oh dear another Tood.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_1995 View Post
        Thanks, Iffy! (for the welcome and the cookie) I see you're a Goa'uld fan, too. I like the Osiris av. Gatefan, what's wrong with peddling cookies? Well, other than the sideeffects I read about earlier lol
        Cookies are the drug of choice in this place, you walk in the door and everyone offers cookies of dubious nature. Ya just don't know what they have been "cut" with.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          You're just mad cause you got a rash from them

I never ate the cookies.
          sigpic

Comment

Cookies are the drug of choice in this place, you walk in the door and everyone offers cookies of dubious nature. Ya just don't know what they have been "cut" with.
            They are tasty.

I never ate the cookies.
            You could have one now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              They are tasty.

You could have one now.
              Get thy cookies behind me Iffy!!
              sigpic

Comment

Get thy cookies behind me Iffy!!
                So I can sneak up on you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                  So I can sneak up on you?
                  Are you a self-made cookie?
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you a self-made cookie?
                    sigpic

Comment

^ is cookie monster

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hello to all newbies...
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello all

Thought I would pop in to introduce myself. I used to hang out in this neck of the woods a few years ago (back when SG-1 was on the air originally), but there's no chance of me remembering my log in details these days! So I made a new account this afternoon. I used to frequent the Sam and Jack yahoo group as well (also under the name of Jolinar), so I recognise a few of the names around here still However I can't seem to edit anything on my profile yet - is this normal when just signing up? Couldn't see anything in the FAQ about it

I've recently started to watch Stargate SG-1 again from the start, as my fiance has never seen a single episode (scandal!), so I thought it was time to get him involved in the awesomeness lol. We've just watched Window of Opportunity this evening, so I'm a happy bunny as I love season 4 and we're getting into it nicely now He's loving it - Teal'c quickly became his favourite character

I'm not very good at this intro bit, can you tell It'll be nice to get into the chatter on the boards again, so I hope no one minds if I go jumping straight back into some of the threads

- Jolinar
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Hi there Jolinar,
                            Welcome back to Gateworld...
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                              Hello all

Thought I would pop in to introduce myself. I used to hang out in this neck of the woods a few years ago (back when SG-1 was on the air originally), but there's no chance of me remembering my log in details these days! So I made a new account this afternoon. I used to frequent the Sam and Jack yahoo group as well (also under the name of Jolinar), so I recognise a few of the names around here still However I can't seem to edit anything on my profile yet - is this normal when just signing up? Couldn't see anything in the FAQ about it

I've recently started to watch Stargate SG-1 again from the start, as my fiance has never seen a single episode (scandal!), so I thought it was time to get him involved in the awesomeness lol. We've just watched Window of Opportunity this evening, so I'm a happy bunny as I love season 4 and we're getting into it nicely now He's loving it - Teal'c quickly became his favourite character

I'm not very good at this intro bit, can you tell It'll be nice to get into the chatter on the boards again, so I hope no one minds if I go jumping straight back into some of the threads

- Jolinar
                              you a S/J shipper? if so there's both an OT S/J thread and an off-topic lounge where S/J shippers can hang out....

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                Hi there Jolinar,
                                Welcome back to Gateworld...
                                Hello, and thank you

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                you a S/J shipper? if so there's both an OT S/J thread and an off-topic lounge where S/J shippers can hang out....
                                I am indeed! I've been lurking on some of the S/J threads just lately, so I'll be sure to make my presence known in there from now on - it's great to be back in the fandom
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Working...
                                X