This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMissBrilliant View Post
    Well, this is my first post on this site...so, uh... *big, bright smile* Hello, everyone!
    Hello there. Welcome to the forum. Glad you could make the gate. Enjoy
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Mmm, cookies are always a good thing, but monkeys won't be friendly if kept at at bay using delicious cookies... They get quite grumpy when they detest the scent of something that looks so appetizing, aha. Thanks for offering the cookies, though.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! Very glad I could make the gate, too.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, this is my first post on this site...so, uh... *big, bright smile* Hello, everyone!
          Welcome!

*is blinded by dazzling smile and can't see.....walks into wall with tray of brownies and makes mess*....guess I need sunglasses next time eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            Welcome!

*is blinded by dazzling smile and can't see.....walks into wall with tray of brownies and makes mess*....guess I need sunglasses next time eh?
            *helps clean up brownie mess and smiles again without showing blindingly white teeth* So sorry! That tends to happen...Sunglasses may be a good idea around me. Those darn teeth like to spontaneously appear and make people run into walls. I should've mentioned that it's not a good idea to look at them without shades, ahaha.

...Totally kidding, by the way. Anyways, got any more brownies?
            sigpic

Comment

*helps clean up brownie mess and smiles again without showing blindingly white teeth* So sorry! That tends to happen...Sunglasses may be a good idea around me. Those darn teeth like to spontaneously appear and make people run into walls. I should've mentioned that it's not a good idea to look at them without shades, ahaha.

...Totally kidding, by the way. Anyways, got any more brownies?
              made a grasshopper ice cream pie for my sister's birthday....recipe is in the recipe exchange thread

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                made a grasshopper ice cream pie for my sister's birthday....recipe is in the recipe exchange thread
                *surprisingly found the recipe exchange thread and drooled over mentioned ingredients* Oh gosh. I would love to eat something so yummy-sounding. Like, right now. Om nom nom. Haha, seriously, though, that's awesome. Sweet of you to make some for your sister.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello new comers...please take a seat, the doctors will be with you soon. When the servers arrive be sure to take a napkin with those cookies....our cleaning monkeys are on strike...
                  sigpic

Comment

The monkeys clean? When did that happen?
                    sigpic

Comment

I fired a few who were making a mess at the Spa. I then sent them here. I realize in retrospect this make no sense. Maybe the doctor will see me now....
                      sigpic

Comment

That was smart.

Beware newbies of the non-native monkeys.
                        sigpic

Comment

*surprisingly found the recipe exchange thread and drooled over mentioned ingredients* Oh gosh. I would love to eat something so yummy-sounding. Like, right now. Om nom nom. Haha, seriously, though, that's awesome. Sweet of you to make some for your sister.
                          anything that requires such little effort to make is right up my alley....

Comment

Welcome to the newbies...

Non-native monkeys...?
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*Shoots the little miss*

Better get used to it around here..................
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                *Shoots the little miss*

Better get used to it around here..................
                                *dodges shot quickly* HEY! WHY'D YA SHOOT AT ME?! ...Is this some sort of initiation-type thing?? lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X