This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammer
    Hi everyone, it's Hammer here, it's glad to join gateworld, looking forward to make new friends here!

Welcome Hammer, I'm fairly new as well and this is a great place to be if you're a Stargate fan.. Heaps of fun and heaps of like minded people here.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderqueen
      Welcome to everybody here!!! Glad to see some Australians
      Yea SG Atlantis has really re-ignited a lot of interest in SG-1/A in Australia plus the regular screening of the shows doesn't hurt either , although they are currently on hiatus due to the UK Cricket tour being screened here. We have to wait until about *and yes it is kind of ironic* 15 July! for more new eps of Atlantis.

Comment

Hello everyone i'm new here and i wanted to introduce myself...

Comment

Hello I've bin here a while but dont post much.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! We actually have an introduction thread, which can be found here. Hope you enjoy your time on the GateWorld Forum!
            Rocky

Comment

Hi! I think this is my 1st post.... U should feel honoured! =)

Comment

We are not worthy.

Comment

Hey all, n00b here

Comment

Originally posted by markie35116
                    Hi! I think this is my 1st post.... U should feel honoured! =)
                    you think?

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Welcome to everyone!! Great to see new faces!
                      Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                      In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

I'd like to say "Hello". Although not a heavy SG-1 fan, I do like SGA a lot.
                        Since this is one of the most interesting SG-forum, I've decided to join.
                        So hello again.

Comment

Hi together!!! I'm glad to be here

Comment

Figured I might as well come in here and say hi.

I'm a 24 year old female (Most call me Raven or Angel), despite the user name who got interested in Stargate due to the movie itself.

I loved the movie and from then on out fell in love with the tv show. Although I don't ship Sam/Jack. Probably never will since most of my shippers tend to be male/male slahs shippers.

Comment

I'm new here so I thought I'd say hello.

Comment

Welcome to the boards lucaboo. Hope you enjoy your stay. I know I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X