X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seras View Post
    Hi everyone,
    another newbie here
    To change things a bit, I brought my own cookies with me, feel free to help yourselves - they have no side effects
    My boyfriend got me hooked up on SG-1 and I watched all of it and Atlantis in a few months... also became a die hard Amanda Tapping fan in that time
    Looking forward to being here!
    Cheers,
    seras

P.S.: I'm not a native speaker, so forgive me for my English mistakes please
    Originally posted by Gegee23 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here too! (Obviously) I am still getting the hang of things around here, and am some what confused on some aspects of this forum, but it seems like a lot of fun! I got hooked on Stargate about three months ago, and have been a fan ever since! I watched SGA before SG1, I really have no idea why. So anyway... Hi!
    welcome to the forum enjoy yourselves

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

hi there seras and Gegee!

You don't want special effects cookies? how odd...

yeah, Gegee, there are a lot of restrictions on Probie status because there has been issues with spammers in the past. Just post for a bit and you'll be off Probie status in no time and will be able to post pictures, add an avatar, add a signature banner, send and receive private messages...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

yeah, Gegee, there are a lot of restrictions on Probie status because there has been issues with spammers in the past. Just post for a bit and you'll be off Probie status in no time and will be able to post pictures, add an avatar, add a signature banner, send and receive private messages...
        Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up.
        sigpic

. . ,·°¨¯¨°·.
        . ..°·-·°. ..\ Stargate Atlantis/ SG1 Fan forever!
        John/ Elizabeth, Daniel/ Vala, and Sam/ Jack Shipper!

Comment

Gegee - I put a walkthough in the Newbies thread...posting pics isn't a restriction
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for bringing me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gegee23 View Post
              Hi everyone, I'm new here too! (Obviously) I am still getting the hang of things around here, and am some what confused on some aspects of this forum, but it seems like a lot of fun! I got hooked on Stargate about three months ago, and have been a fan ever since! I watched SGA before SG1, I really have no idea why. So anyway... Hi!
              Hello and welcome. Would you like a cookie?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes have a cookie
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Hey guys I'm new and awesome site

Comment

Hi HadassahJoy!
                    glad to have you aboard. Enjoy posting. Have a cookie...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello to Gegee23, John Emmanuel Ramos and Hadassah Joy.
                      Welcome to Gateworld. Here are some warnings...!

Becareful from who you accept cookies from. Some have been known to have side effects...!
                      Watch out for the monkeys... They have been known to strike without warning.

But above all... Have fun, enjoy the site.
                      I hope to see you out on the threads.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

hello newbies (in best Jerry Seinfeld voice) watch out for the cookie pushers ! eye suspeck tampering

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HadassahJoy View Post
                          Hey guys I'm new and awesome site
                          Hello and welcome to GW. Cookies have been proven not to do anything to people look at JER, just fine and dandy. Cookie?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi and thanks and no thanks for the cookies Nolamon lol

Comment

Of come on they keep the monkeys away. Would you rather eat a cookie or be attacked by a flying monkey? Keep in mind how you are attacked will depend on the color of the monkey.
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X