Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi big will! I have an aussie son-in-law from Melbourne. Have fun on the forums and keep your hands inside the car at all times.

cookie?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big will View Post
      hi my name is big will. im the biggest sci-fi fan. i really love stargate sg1 and stargate atlantis and star wars. im currently watching stargate atlantis season 3 getting close to season 4 and im really enjoying playing star wars the old republic. and i live in Australia.
      Welcome and make sure to check the Star Wars subforum. And whatever you do, do not accept the cookies!
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the welcome.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Aw..Nola that's so cute.
            Where's Girlbot
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Here's the original artwork - I just moved a few things and animated it a little. I thought it was pretty cute.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                Watch for rash.

Red monkeys make you lose your train of thought
                green cause global warming
                Blue move your stuff around
                Pink cause typos
                Purple steal you sanity
                Yellow mess with your internet connections
                Orange steal your chocolate
                lol wow! I definitely have a Yellow monkey. My computer is always screwy. :/

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Hello...I am Lady Midnight and I live among the creatures of the night. I'm old, and moonlight makes me look better!! I arrived here because I was looking to chat about Falling Skies. I did find a forum out there but the chatter is a bit sleepy. I guess I just need more. I hope I have arrived at the right place....
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW. Cookie?
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld Lady Midnight.
                      There is an active 'Falling Skies' thread.

Watch out for the monkeys.
                      Becareful from who you accept cookies from. As some have been known to have side effects.
                      But above all have fun.

See out on the threads...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello Lady Midnight.
                        Old is a relative term. You will find a wide range of ages here at Gateworld. From the very young teens to those of us who have been around the block a few times. I haven't gotten into Falling Skies (although my husband enjoys it very much). Are there other shows that you also are interested in talking about as well? There are forums for a wide range of programs (besides that one) that you may find fun too. And there's always Off-Topic for general zaniness as well as serious non-television discussions.

Glad to have you aboard. Have a cookie...
                        sigpic

Comment

Warm greetings to Iffy, Starfist, and Nolamom and thank you all for the welcome. Yes you do have a very nice Falling Skies section, I am delighted to find some chatter. I see that the big front runner is "Stargate" and I did see the original movie and watched the show when my flavor of the moment (Richard Dean Anderson) was with the program, but after that I sort of fell to the wayside. I was a major Trekker back in the 60's during the first run of the franchise and was a fan of "Deep Space Nine", but many of the other shows I never got around to. I think I am going to have to rent some boxed sets and do some studying. I am surprised that "The X-Files" didn't make the cut. Now there was a show I wouldn't miss.

As for being old...I recall Mickey Dolenz (one of those monkeys) saying that it only mattered if you were cheese. I love cheese and if I don't dust off my bike soon, everyone in town is going to know it. Oh and I have a kitchen shelf filled with cookies, and in most cases, more is better. Cheers to everyone...now I gotta get a snack and check for primates.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome all new members eat some of my cookies I dare you MWAHAHAHAHA
                            sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

Originally posted by Darian View Post
                              Welcome all new members eat some of my cookies I dare you MWAHAHAHAHA
                              *eats your cookies*

*is fine*

Hmmm...
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Oh I picked up the wrong ones *Eats a cookie and falls over*

Damn you Lordofseas
                                sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

Working...
                                X