Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there is no need for this 'sanity' you speak of here.
    Welcome IceSage!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by IceSage View Post
      I'll be very disappointed if I'm not dropping extra baggage into the event horizon of a toilet after eating them. If I'm going to be tricked and taken advantage of, I want it done right!
      I know people who did that to a fellow employee who was stealing food from the break room and whenever they saw him headed towards the bathroom they paged him....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        I know people who did that to a fellow employee who was stealing food from the break room and whenever they saw him headed towards the bathroom they paged him....
        Oh the cruelty! Ha - well-deserved punishment for lunch theft.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi, just arrived.
          Hot in from one or two other SG-based sites, though been a visitor for years.

So, hello!

[I take it not being able to edit avatar and so on is normal for a while?]

Comment

Welcome Quizzard! I have bananas if you'd like one.
            You are right about not being able to edit your profile and such yet - we still have to keep you under observation until further notice...
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Welcome Quizzard! I have bananas if you'd like one.
              You are right about not being able to edit your profile and such yet - we still have to keep you under observation until further notice...
              up to and including tapping phone lines alal the Patriot Act....

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                Hi, just arrived.

So, hello!

Welcome and leave your sanity at the Gate!

That is...if you have any...

Comment

Hey, well I guess I'm suppose to introduce myself (hate these!) I became a casual stargate fan afew years ago when SG1 aired over lunch hours on "Space the Imagination Station" and it just seemed to work out , and Atlantis played during my dinner hour. I am currently in the middle of an Atlantis "rewatch". I like what I've seen of SGU {enough that I'm sad it was canceled} but didn't get to watch a lot of it due to real life/lack of access to cable etc.

I most likely will be a passive observer I don't usually find myself very capable of criticizing anything I more the sit back, and enjoy the show type of fan. Then again I have vacation time coming up so I might need something to help pass the idle hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                    Welcome and leave your sanity at the Gate!

That is...if you have any...
                    Nope. That all got surgically removed by those people who watch me everywhere I go. Did you know the Patriot Act also includes permission to surgically remove sanity, and various other things?

Comment

^Wow, sounds like you'll fit in just fine!

And welcome Silentsongbird! Well, you've seen more of SGA and SGU than I have! *Hands a banana*

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi, just arrived.

So, hello!

Originally posted by silentsongbird View Post
                        Hey, well I guess I'm suppose to introduce myself (hate these!) I became a casual stargate fan afew years ago when SG1 aired over lunch hours on "Space the Imagination Station" and it just seemed to work out , and Atlantis played during my dinner hour. I am currently in the middle of an Atlantis "rewatch". I like what I've seen of SGU {enough that I'm sad it was canceled} but didn't get to watch a lot of it due to real life/lack of access to cable etc.

I most likely will be a passive observer I don't usually find myself very capable of criticizing anything I more the sit back, and enjoy the show type of fan. Then again I have vacation time coming up so I might need something to help pass the idle hours away.
                        welcome Newbies
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi, just arrived.

So, hello!

Hello and welcome to GW. Here have a cookie and once you are off probie you will have much more freedom to fly around.

Hi there. Cookie?
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks for the welcomes and snacks

Comment

Awww thanks for the welcomes and snacks
                              Don;'t eat that cookie it's poisoned
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

But there's nothing wrong with the bananas.

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X