Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Girl Clone! I just joined last week, after attending the Vancouver Con and meeting some very nice Gateworlders there. I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm having a blast!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hello,
      I'm Raylion (Ray in short), and I've been lurking around for one or two weeks now and decided to join. I'm from Austria and have been learning english for five years, so please forgive my writing mistakes.
      I got into Stargate three years ago and was a really addict during the time season 4 up to 6 aired in Austria. Sadly, then I somehow lost the connection to Season 7, but I got it back, so now I'm in again. And I got hooked to Atlantis from the start, which was here only two months ago I think..

I'm not a newbie to boards, but this is my first try on a english one, so I'm a little rusty.
      But I think it's really cool here, so I'm just going to have fun.

----
      ~39:30 - Don't panic~

Comment

Hi Everyone!

And hi Raylion, I'm from Austria, too!
        I like sci-fi (Farscape, SW, SG1), I love alternative music (check out the Dresden Dolls debut album!) and I'm a sarcastic smart alec.
        I try to be as open to changes and different opinions as possible and don't want to fight anyone.

So again, hello everyone! *bows deep*

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hi,

I'm new. Is this where we introduce ourselves? Sorry if I'm not in the right spot yet.

I've lurked here for ages, but I figured it was time I finally sign on.

MasySyma
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Hello MasySyma,
            We're glad you de-lurked.

Enjoy your time here!

Madeleine

Comment

Hi all! (waves furiously)

I'm DWolf from California in the U.S. I hate to say it, but I'm a middled aged mother of 6. Don't hate the children, do hate the 'middle aged', LOL. I'm a writer by trade and an educator by mandate (It's mandatory that I eat).

I absolutely love Stargate, both shows. I'm also a huge fan of Lexa Diog, so now that she's going to be on SG-1 I'll probably be on the boards and posting (as opposed to my usual lurking, lol).

Peace all,
              ~DW
              It was the precious...the precious made me do it!

Comment

Welcome DWolf and all the other newcomers.

Hope you have fun and post lots!
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Ametek here, 3rd account<don't like other 2>

Comment

Hi -
                    So. I'm 35 and I feel like I must be the oldest one here. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong? No kids, currently live in Washington DC, (Georgetown U.)- hope it's temporary - I really miss Michigan.

The Stargate movie was the first video I made out to with the man who is now my husband, 10 years ago.

When I know that SG is on TV and I can't watch it for some reason. I get kind of queasy in my belly. I'm a true addict. If I need a fix, I read a transcript. While it's true that I am a J/S shipper (since S1), more than that, I like watching each character develop personal relationships with others, not neccesarily romantic, just as friends or siblings or adversaries (love Maybourne & Ba'al).

Don't hate me, but I'm not too fond of SGA. The concept is good, but where's the character development?
                    I lurk here a lot more than I'll post but I really enjoy the forum and look forward to getting more involved.
                    Terra

Comment

Hey Terra.

Get involved. Post join in. It's fun. And we're all slightly mad so that's good.

Shéyna
                      Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrarin
                        Hi -
                        So. I'm 35 and I feel like I must be the oldest one here. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong? No kids, currently live in Washington DC, (Georgetown U.)- hope it's temporary - I really miss Michigan.
                        Welcome to the forum Terratin. Don't worry about how old you are because you are not the oldest one here. There are quite a few that are older. I am for one.

Don't hate me, but I'm not too fond of SGA. The concept is good, but where's the character development?
                        I lurk here a lot more than I'll post but I really enjoy the forum and look forward to getting more involved.
                        Terra
                        No, we won't hate for not being too fone of SGA. You are not alone in that. There are others on the forum that agree with you.

*myself not included*I personally like SGA but I won't hate you for you opinions.

Comment

Hey there everyone...I am new here at GateWorld, but definately not new to Stargate or posting. Usually I am over at the SciFi message boards, but that is down today so I thought I would come over and give this a try.

Just to warn you all, I am a bit of a slasher, but don't worry, I am always very PG. Just so you know a little about me, I am 18. I will be graduation from highschool in two months (YAY) and then it is off to college. I will be going to the University of Nebraska. I am soo excited about that!

Well, I hope to get to know you all better and have fun posting!
                          You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life.
                          -Admiral Benson, Hot Shots

Comment

Hey everyone. (waves @ RAA)

Yep, I'm new here too and like RAA, I'm uaually over at the SciFi boards. Just thoguht I would check this one out and now is a good time since the SG-1 board seemed to take a hiatus on us.

There's not much to say about myself... I am a slasher, I manage a website for the Daniel fans over on the SciFi SG-1 board (Daniel's Harem). That's pretty much it. Oh, I like to lurk most of the time.

Comment

Hi! I'm Becky, Em's Sis... a few of you might know of me already through Em.. so YO!!! I'm here and um... yeah.... Wahoo...

Comment

weeeeeeeee!!! yay becky!!! took ya long enough to sign up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X