X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiderqueen
    welcome, welcome, welcome everybody!!!

Osgiliath, I like your sig name, where did you come up with it?
    Thank you!

Well, the 'Osgiliath' part comes from another of my obsessions, the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Osgiliath was once the chief city of Gondor in Middle Earth, which gave up that title in mid-3rd age to Minas Tirith.

A bit more detail here.

Just thought it would be unusual to combine 2 of my interests. Actually, 3 interests, including the text on my signature. It's a line from "Crystal", a song from my favourite band, New Order.
    Last edited by Guest; 29 March 2005, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Hello everybody, an intro of myself

my name is a bit long so you all can call me AotSR. i have been looking for a stargate forum like this and am happy that a friend finaly mentioned this to me. i live in colorado and am 16 years old (and am a boy). my favorite charector is Jack, probably because of his 'smart' remarks.

about my screename: i belong to the lord of the rings fan forum (www.lotrfanclub.com if you are interested) where my screen name is HaldirOfTheWoodlandRealm so i just chose different names to make things consistent.

Glad to be here!
      "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Hello everybody,

My name is crystal Rita, I am a Lady master and Chela of ascended master Saint Germain and I work with the violet flame of purification to heal.

As a keeper of the flame in the heart of the one for my family and relationships I paint to express myself.

I have a website www.twinrays.net were you can read more about me and my work. That is changing every week, like the movement of life,(water) itself.

There is a lot to tell more but this is just an introduction to say hello.

I was a priestress in Lemuria were I learned about Crystal-healing and in Egypt were I learned about colour-healing and soul-ascension.

If you have any questions or want to know me better please be so free to ask.

Blessings, crystal Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by crystalstar
          Hello everybody,

My name is crystal Rita, I am a Lady master and Chela of ascended master Saint Germain and I work with the violet flame of purification to heal.

As a keeper of the flame in the heart of the one for my family and relationships I paint to express myself.

I have a website www.twinrays.net were you can read more about me and my work. That is changing every week, like the movement of life,(water) itself.

I was a priestress in Lemuria were I learned about Crystal-healing and in Egypt were I learned about colour-healing and soul-ascension.

Blessings, crystal Rita.
          Do you really believe all of that, or were you being "cute"? How very odd. You seem like an interesting subject to study.

Comment

Hey there crystal, there is a Welcome, New Members! thread in Off-Topic Chatter for introducing yourself. Welcome to the Forum.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Hey Crystal!! Lovely meeting you! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Gateworld!

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by crystalstar
                Hello everybody,

Blessings, crystal Rita.
                Okay....

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                  Hey there crystal, there is a Welcome, New Members! thread in Off-Topic Chatter for introducing yourself. Welcome to the Forum.
                  That's the only thing I came in here to say. Thanks for doing it more tactfully than I perhaps would have.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I'm a newbie. Name's Leigh. I don't really know what to say, it's pretty obvious why I'm here. I am from Panama but live in FL now. My favorite characters are all mains on SG-1 past and present and all Atlantis mains but Teyla. Sorry y'all, the chic just doesn't do it for me.

I am a classical/ancient civilizations(call it whichever. Everyone here calls it either one) and religion major. I love Canada, the British Isles, and Europe; hopefully I can visit Vancouver, Ireland, Scotland, Greece, adn the Czech Republic someday. I like playing Age of Mythology, Warcraft; I read the dictionary--yeah, another geek.

Uh, that's about it. Yeah, hope to meet some great people here and get caught up in awesome conversations.

Comment

Hewwoooooooooo! ^_^

I'm ... err, Polaris. So, now that we've established the fact that you and I can both read SNs, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Did I mention I like Stargate?! Woo woo, go figure. That's why I'm here, right? heheheh

My favourite characters are Daniel, Jack, Sheppard and Mackay ... and no, I'm not sexist. *whistles* I just haven't 'identified' with any of the female characters of the two shows. I don't mind brown haired Weir though (whatever happened to the Blondie version?!) I don't have any quibbles about anything in Stargate or Atlantis (meaning I'm not a zealot that nitpicks at stuff) and I rarely don't enjoy anything that I watch, meaning I have a) a crap taste in everything, b) an attention problem or c) a rather limited imagination and I'm relatively easy to please. I prefer the third option thank you. ^_^

I like cheese and lollies, BBQs, ice cream and pastizzis (mmm just had one). I like writing, reading, not doing anything and sleeping. I also like talking to fellow Stargate nerds, I mean fans, although I've only met a grand total of three (my bro, my dad and a friend). Hopefully that can be rectified here XD

Ooh random fact: I found Tealc's joke back in season two (I think - I'm probably wrong lol) hilariously funny and still laugh about it now. *ashamed*

Comment

*Stumbles in.... Waves... Goes off to check things out*

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                          Do you really believe all of that, or were you being "cute"? How very odd. You seem like an interesting subject to study.
                          I'm sure that she does. I've seen enough pagan fluff-bunnies with similar statements, and they all believe it to be true.

BTW, hello. My wife is a regular here and said I should come over.

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                            I'm sure that she does. I've seen enough pagan fluff-bunnies with similar statements, and they all believe it to be true.

BTW, hello. My wife is a regular here and said I should come over.

Droops
                            your wife being FoolishPleasure
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Hi all
                              Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Yes, FoolishPleasure is my wife.

I'd say something pithy if I could come up with something but my mind is a blank slate. Erm, well, some would say that's normal.

Droops

Comment

Working...
                                X