Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, everyone! I'll prolly be considered a herectic, but I started watching for SG-1, but stuck around for SGU XD It's more my style of show, although I really enjoy the others as well.

Anyway, I'm known variously as Macpye and Lady Twatterby, randomly chosen for various online thingies. I'm a native of Cloggieland, although I only ever wore clogs when I was five. I'm a generally light-hearted fan of fantasy and sci-fi (inlcuding Discworld and Doctor Who), and finishing my BA in Illustration this year (Deo volente).

Comment

Originally posted by Macpye View Post
      Hello, everyone! I'll prolly be considered a herectic, but I started watching for SG-1, but stuck around for SGU XD It's more my style of show, although I really enjoy the others as well.

Anyway, I'm known variously as Macpye and Lady Twatterby, randomly chosen for various online thingies. I'm a native of Cloggieland, although I only ever wore clogs when I was five. I'm a generally light-hearted fan of fantasy and sci-fi (inlcuding Discworld and Doctor Who), and finishing my BA in Illustration this year (Deo volente).
      I like shoes. Cookie? Monkey? they have wings.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! I am new in these parts and have been reading a lot of the forums today and decided to join. I am somewhat new to the Stargate world. I am in season 7 of SG1 in my first viewing of the entire series. So far I have really enjoyed the storyline and can't wait to watch Atlantis.
        "You are hostages! We are your captors! We are heavily armed. There are rules, there is a whole school of etiquette to this!" -Daniel Jackson

Comment

Hello dogstarz, have fun, post on topic, and don't listen to the crazy girl robot because she's...you know....Crazy, Insane, one fry short of a happy meal...
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Hi dogstarz.
            Welcome to Gateworld.
            Have fun, enjoy yourself...
            And I hope to see you on the threads.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
              Welcome Newbies...do as Girlbot says and you should survive her help.

Originally posted by Macpye View Post
              Die Heretic ............just kidding Have fun here

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              I like shoes. Cookie? Monkey? they have wings.
              Stop trying to poison the newbies with cookies

Originally posted by dogstarz View Post
              Hi everyone! I am new in these parts and have been reading a lot of the forums today and decided to join. I am somewhat new to the Stargate world. I am in season 7 of SG1 in my first viewing of the entire series. So far I have really enjoyed the storyline and can't wait to watch Atlantis.
              Welcom to the forum Cookie?

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              Hello dogstarz, have fun, post on topic, and don't listen to the crazy girl robot because she's...you know....Crazy, Insane, one fry short of a happy meal...
              Takes one to know one Tood
              *gives Tood another oar*
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogstarz View Post
                Hello there, don't worry about the cookies they are safe. Cookie?

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Tood is really referring to himself.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post

Die Heretic ............just kidding Have fun here

Stop trying to poison the newbies with cookies

Welcom to the forum Cookie?

Takes one to know one Tood
                *gives Tood another oar*
                They are not poisoned, they'll just grow wings.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
                  "You are hostages! We are your captors! We are heavily armed. There are rules, there is a whole school of etiquette to this!" -Daniel Jackson

Comment

It appears we have no new members lately.
                    Wonder who scared them off
                    *checks list to see who's next to be blamed*
                    OMG it's the mods
                    *blames mods...........runs*
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Mwahaha !

Er...hi all !

*Waves to the Newbies*

*Runs away*
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Attention noobs. That was a mod. They are not to be trusted great. ...

They wish you to bring me pie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                          Mwahaha !

Er...hi all !

*Waves to the Newbies*

*Runs away*
                          You better run
                          Don't try ingratiating yourself to the newbies, only to lull them into a false sense of security.
                          I got your number.....it's 69...........Baggies been here a loooooonnng time
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

*Grins enigmatically*

Should anyone fancy making pies ,they can forward them on to Ukko via or just c/o the GW Foodtasting panel.

Yep.69 is my user number ,and would have been a lot higher if I'd not been having too much fun posting to the old Delphi forum farewell threads.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                              Attention noobs. That was a mod. They are not to be trusted great. ...

They wish you to bring me pie.
                              Thou should not take advantage of the new members. *pokes Ukko*

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                                Thou should not take advantage of the new members. *pokes Ukko*
                                I allways have the advantage over everyone. Im great like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X