Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi new members! (although I am very new too!) Extending warm welcome!

-Ashta

Comment

hello everyone my real name is Liz. I have been checking out the forum for sometime then i discovered the MS/Daniel thunk thread and Knew i just had to set up
      a tent in there and live.

I have two teenage daughters one of which has set up her own account here today. She is 15 and loves stargate and Daniel too. A chip off the old block hehehe.

Comment

Hi I'm new just thought I should say hi...my SN is singergirl but most everyone calls me AJ. I've only recently got hooked on sg-1 (thankyou insomnia and syndication) but Im finding it has a potatochip quality to it...I cant watch just one, and lacking cable ive had to find other means of seeing the new episodes(winamp tv channel DFTV streams brand new eps every friday night for free)
        other than that what can i tell you...I want to be an actress but im stuck in school...as you can tell from the siggy im a bit of a PSPwhore. alt rock is my favorite music, the chilli peppers are my favorite band, and besides stargate i love "curb your enthusiasm" . yeh thats about it.
        AJ
        Jack/Sam Belle/Shawn Teal'c/Ishta Chloe/Brady Daniel/Vala Mickey/Maggie John/Elizabeth Bo/Hope Rodney/Rodney
        and all that other ship...
        ~My reasons for Vancouver are mounting---piss on the Louvre~

Comment

Hello! I'm a newbie too (what a surprise!)...
          My name is Henna and I'm 20 years old girl from Finland. I love theatre, history and of course STARGATE! I study history in university. What else? Hmm.. I saw first Stargate episode in 1999 and since then I have been hooked. Now I've seen seven seasons and I can't wait that the next season appears on DVD.

Comment

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Welcome to everyone who's new as well!
              Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
              In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Greetings,

I am a first time user to this forum as well as a new fan of Stargate.
                So far all I have seen of the show is a handful of seventh season
                episodes which I have seen in syndication over the past several weeks.
                I have also taken the time to buy a VHS copy of the pilot movie
                "Children of the Gods" and a DVD volume of the shows first season.
                Also, since becoming a fan of this show I have done a lot of on-line
                research for it, such as reading various episode guides and other info
                to get caught up on the show's characters and storylines.
                I look forward to posting many threads on this forum in the weeks to
                come.

GateViewer.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and to the 'gate world.'
                  Yeah, it's not surprising you like the show, 'cause it's just great!
                  Enjoy!

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Newbie alert! Hello to all!

Comment

oi. I wondor wat language thats from. Anyway, I'm not exactly a fan but I do like Sci-Fi. I'm just trying to find out if Stargate is wat its cracked up to be.
                      "NEHAHA!" ~Johnny Bravo

Comment

Greetings,

I am a first time user of this forum as well as a first time fan of
                        Stargate SG-1. I first became a fan last January when I started
                        watching the seventh season episodes that are currently airing
                        syndication.
                        Ever since I started watching SG-1 I have gone ahead and bought
                        a VHS copy of the pilot movie "Children of the Gods", a DVD volume
                        of the show's first season and other merchandise including a paper
                        back novel and the current issue of SG-1 magazine.
                        I have also spend many hours doing internet research on this show
                        in order to get caught up on the various characters and storylines
                        over the past eight seasons.
                        I look forward to writing many more threads on this forum in the near
                        future.

GateViewer.

Comment

Hi, welcome, enjoy the show and...

Post.

The majority of us are nice people

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Hi, welcome, enjoy the show and...

Post.

The majority of us are nice people
                            Half-right, the majority of us are nice people

No seriously though, nice with a new fan. You seem really dedicated, which is good of course. So welcome

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

What do I have to do for initiation?
                              Dr. Rodney McKay to Major John Sheppard: "The Romancing the Alien Priestess.... It's very 1967 of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Brent
                                What do I have to do for initiation?
                                For starters, visit the new members thread in this section.

Uhhh...that was a bad pun.
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X