Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    Welcome Newbies...

Did someone ask for Cake?

ttyl
    Starfist
    Do you have some, cake that is?
    sigpic

Comment

Cake for the newbies... Sure I have cake...
      *Brings in cake for all on the thread*
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Cake for the newbies... Sure I have cake...
        *Brings in cake for all on the thread*
        *steals cake*
        sigpic

Comment

Oi! Give me some of that cake, too!
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            Oi! Give me some of that cake, too!
            You mean with all your supposed powers you can't conjure up a cake
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, so here I come.

I'm Marjorie, and I'm a newbie and a Stargate fan (obvious really... not that my name is Marjorie but, well you get it).
              I'm French, and I come in peace. I'm a SGU fan and a regular shipper, I don't think I ever watched a show without shipping a couple or another.
              I also like to have my fun with Toshop and my answer to questions I don't have the answer to, is "Google is your friend", so if I ever write it, it's not against you .
              I type a little too fast sometimes so it happens that my post can miss a few words here and there. Also my english is not that good, so if you're not sure of my meaning, you can ask me, I don't bite (at least not that hard).
              Anyway, you better cap that post, because it'll probably be the longest coming from me.

Comment

Originally posted by kilohantro View Post
                Okay, so here I come.

I'm Marjorie, and I'm a newbie and a Stargate fan (obvious really... not that my name is Marjorie but, well you get it).
                I'm French, and I come in peace. I'm a SGU fan and a regular shipper, I don't think I ever watched a show without shipping a couple or another.
                I also like to have my fun with Toshop and my answer to questions I don't have the answer to, is "Google is your friend", so if I ever write it, it's not against you .
                I type a little too fast sometimes so it happens that my post can miss a few words here and there. Also my english is not that good, so if you're not sure of my meaning, you can ask me, I don't bite (at least not that hard).
                Anyway, you better cap that post, because it'll probably be the longest coming from me.
                Welcome to the forum Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
                Don't worry about typos. It's the pink flying monkeys causing them here. Watch out for the yellow ones they mess with your internet connections.
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kilohantro View Post
                  Okay, so here I come.

Hi there
                  Welcome to Gateworld and the forum.
                  My advice to you is have fun. GW is a fun place to be.
                  And don't worry about any typos.

I hope to see you on the threads...

ttyl
                  Starfist

Comment

*eats cake*

Welcome Marjorie.

Comment

Hi guys, not to sure if this right section, but not until recently i watched stargate SG1 the original episode and ever since then im a huge fan! Iv watched every episoide of SG1, SGA, and now SGU, but i cant help in feeling SGU is a totaly differnt feel and has lost the magic of previous series.

Anyway Hi from England!

Comment

Hi elmbrent! Welcome to the GateWorld Forums.

SGU is indeed quite a bit different from the previous series. Some like it, some don't. It's a bit of a controversial subject around here.

I am Jper!

Comment

Hi there elmbrent.

Welcome to Gateworld.
                          The idea here is to have fun and make friends.
                          I hope to see you on the threads...

ttyl
                          Starfist

Comment

Originally posted by elmbrent View Post
                            Hi guys, not to sure if this right section, but not until recently i watched stargate SG1 the original episode and ever since then im a huge fan! Iv watched every episoide of SG1, SGA, and now SGU, but i cant help in feeling SGU is a totaly differnt feel and has lost the magic of previous series.

Anyway Hi from England!
                            Welcome Elmbrent SGU is definitely different from the others. IMO that's what they were going for. Adn I do agree it lost it's magic, but I'm still watching it . Some good some bad eps.
                            Oh and I see your from England .......well.......what can I say.....I promise I won't hold that against you Just kidding
                            Enjoy yourself and watch out for poison cookies and those who offer them
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elmbrent View Post

Anyway Hi from England!
                              Hello there
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello. *waves* I seem to have sort of introduced myself on the wrong thread a few minutes ago. Bit impatient and there is a LOT of info here.

I'm Geoi. I've been an avid fan of Stargate for over 12 years. I watched all the shows on TV as they aired, but just recently, well, within the last few months, re-watched every episode of SG-1 and SGA.

I'd never really thought of seeking out a fansite for Stargate before. In fact, I really only discovered fan communities a few years ago. But watching all the episodes everyday like I did, (and still am doing again) really reignited the fangirl in me, and I searched this place out.

I truly look forward to our future discussions. Thanks for having me.
                                sigpic
                                "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Working...
                                X