This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    And oh if you'd have any questions about the forums and such, fire away.

*zaps another blue monkey*
    What? They are trying to steal my greens! My precious greens!
    You just zapped my blue monkey.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      You just zapped my blue monkey.
      There are plenty of those to go around. Here, take a new one. But they better don't go anywhere near my greens, or I will zapp them.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img829/1003/summerglauterminator060.jpg[G]

s.
        i didn't like cameron from that ep onwards totally ruined her character
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You have already been assimilated by her into the silly&loony-bots-collective. It's worse than the BORG!

*runs out*
          "O"o I better get my Atlantean Power Crystals and develop my shields. hehe.
          Moros/Merlin
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          sigpic
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          "Atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i didn't like cameron from that ep onwards totally ruined her character
            I don't see why. I loved the episode ("Samson & Delilah"). And I really liked Cameron's character in season two, esp. with her background episodes "Allison From Palmdale" and "Self-Made Man". And I really liked her in the last episodes starting with "Ourselves Alone".
            Furthermore, I though the theme of "how close is she, as a robot, to a real human" was really interesting. And I don't think a lot of actresses could have pulled it off, like Summer did. It's obvious there's more to it. Even if she might not understand it.

I thought Cameron was the past part of season two. I really didn't like the whole Sarah losing it, and deep exploration of her fears and such part. "Some must sleep" was one of the episodes I don't really like. I think it was OTT. Too much.

Originally posted by Merlin_Ascended View Post
            Still, better watch out, she's sneaky...

Comment

Hey Hello Everybody I Am Brand New To This Online Community Forum....!!!!
              Welcome to the forum Merlin I am Girlbot. It appears the miscreants around have have been maligning my good name they are all jealous cause they don't have eyeshields with lasers behind them
              Keep your hands inside the gate and get ready for the ride of a lifetime Watch out for poison cookies. If rash develops it's too late, sorry

noes!! There comes Girlbot.

Thank you for the warm welcome "Girlbot" .
              You are most welcome, and it's nice to see someone who appreciates a girl who has just battled the evil that is jper

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
              *waves*

Hellooo. I was directed here by m_wendy_r so hi (I'm Kerry :])
              Hello there, welcome to the forum, have fun, watch out for flying monkeys and poison cookies and don't believe everything they say , I didn't do it

Hi Merlin_Ascended, you have nothing to worry about from Girlbot unless you steal her sweaters.
              Someone's been hanging around Tood too long *locks sweaters in bank vault*

*runs out*
              You can run jper but you can't hide I know your weakness.

Hello!
              I'll just tie a snazzy napper on her and it all be just dandy.
              I might be concerned if I knew what a napper was

Girlbot with a snazzy napper. That I wanna see.
              Yeah, me too. and by the way jper you have your flying monkeys mixed.

NEWBIE ALERT, THE FLYING MONKEYS ARE:

Orange Steal your chocolate
              Yellow mess with your internet connections
              Blue move your stuff around
              Pink cause typos
              Purple steal your sanity
              REd make you lose your train of thought
              Green cause global warning
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                the miscreants around
                I like the life of a criminal and non-believer.

a girl who has just battled the evil that is jper

You can run jper but you can't hide I know your weakness.
                No you don't. Do you?

I might be concerned if I knew what a napper was
                Snazzy Napper. Oh, I love the internetz... Unlimited supply of Summer Glau pictures and funny things to laugh at.

Yeah, me too.
                SO go put one on and take a picture of it. I expect one in my PM.

and by the way jper you have your flying monkeys mixed.

NEWBIE ALERT, THE FLYING MONKEYS ARE:

Orange Steal your chocolate
                Yellow mess with your internet connections
                Blue move your stuff around
                Pink cause typos
                Purple steal your sanity
                REd make you lose your train of thought
                Green cause global warning
                Well the blue ones are trying to steal my greens.

Comment

Hey kid, stick to off topic...that's where all the fun is anyway...and Girlbot it harmless, she couldn't hurt a fly...don't tell her I said that >.>
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Hey kid, stick to off topic...that's where all the fun is anyway...and Girlbot it harmless, she couldn't hurt a fly...don't tell her I said that >.>
                    Fly? Fly? Watch it remember I know where you live. All of you multitoods
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Fly? Fly? Watch it remember I know where you live. All of you multitoods
                      Then what's taking you so long to live up to your threat? I have a bottle of Grape Juice waiting for you when you visit
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name's Louise (but of course, I go by Loulou...). I'm french (from Jura, but I doubt anyone here know where it is.), and I'm 26.

I really love talking/ writing/ reading in english, but this is not my first language, and I used to play truant when I was younger, especially foreign language classes, so my english may not be perfect...

It is quite ironic that I was a naughty student, because I'm now a teacher...
                        I'm sure my teenage students would think i'm really cool if the knew I'm a big fan of stargate!

My big plan : to be mutate in a french high school in the US!

I must confess something terrible : during many years, I didn't watch Stargate SG1, because I had in mind that it was a very stupid show... How do they say? Only idiots don't change their minds? (I know, I know : very cliché). A few months ago, I randomly watched "Window of opportunity", and some time after "2010". It really changed my mind! since, I've bought all the DVD, and watch all the episode at least three times... It is now my favorite TV show with X Files.

I hope no one will believe I love to talk about me too much

I'm happy I've found such a forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou13 View Post
                          Hi everyone!

My name's Louise (but of course, I go by Loulou...).
                          Hi Loulou *waves* welcome to the forum Nice to see a Stargate convert.. There are some other X-filers here also,. *looks for aretood2* If you have any questions you want answers to, ask jper. If you want correct answers ask the mods
                          See ya around the forum
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou13 View Post
                            Hi everyone!
                            Hi Louise.

My name's Louise (but of course, I go by Loulou...). I'm French (from Jura, but I doubt anyone here know where it is.), and I'm 26.
                            If you mean this Jura, then I do know where it is. I live in one of your neighboring countries, but I must admit my French is terrible, beyond any redeem.

I really love talking/ writing/ reading in english, but this is not my first language, and I used to play truant when I was younger, especially foreign language classes, so my english may not be perfect...
                            Same here. My English is far from perfect probably.

I must confess something terrible : during many years, I didn't watch Stargate SG1, because I had in mind that it was a very stupid show... How do they say? Only idiots don't change their minds? (I know, I know : very cliché). A few months ago, I randomly watched "Window of opportunity", and some time after "2010". It really changed my mind! since, I've bought all the DVD, and watch all the episode at least three times... It is now my favorite TV show with X Files.
                            There are many late adopters here. You are certainly not alone. I myself only started watching Stargate in 2003 I think. When it aired on my local TV channel. CotG. That's the episode where it all started for me.

I hope no one will believe I love to talk about me too much

I'm happy I've found such a forum!
                            No, no problem.

And we are happy to have you. Watch out for the flying monkeys and/or crazy robots and leave your sanity at the gate.

If you have any questions you want answers to, ask Jper. If you want correct answers ask the mods
                            Now that's low. What's wrong with my answers?

Comment

Now that's low. What's wrong with my answers?
                              Just getting back at you And don't give me the sad pouty face
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Just getting back at you And don't give me the sad pouty face
                                I was only making fun of your crazy antics and robot-ness. Not your wicked personality.

Comment

Working...
                                X