• Show
Clear All

WeLcOmE to Gateworld
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

A little Hi Dilly Ho Dilly from Seattle.
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Welcome
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Welcome to the Gateworld Forum. I only found it myself a week ago, and I've kinda been going crazy posting on here. You'll soon get a big buddy list ( and an even bigger ignore list)
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Hey welcome to gateworld but this post doesn't belong in here I'll contact the mods if they can move this.The mods have even made a sticky topic to prevent this kind of threads because there are so many newbies in here
            Lord Zedd

Comment

It is done I contact the mods but don't feel bad about it but I recommend you check out the off world section
              Lord Zedd

Comment

I suppose since there is a hello thread I may as well take advantage of it.

Hello.

That seems such a predictable thing to say.

Anyway, I like Amanda Tapping. I watch waaay too much television. I'm a mac person. I'm a Brit. erm...

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Get Carter.
                  Rocky

Comment

Welcome, Get Carter. I like AT too, I also watcch too mutch tv. If by mac person you mean that you like mac computers then, well, oh well. I'm American. Nice to meet you.
                    Yo no sé.

Comment

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Am another UK dwelling Gate fan which means we often get new episodes before the US so I promise to keep my posts as spoiler free as possible.

I can often become a tad possessive when it comes to certain dearly departed SGC doctors and the delectable Hathor, though I imagine I'm not the only one like this round here

Speak to you all soon......

Vinz
                      "Hail Dorothy!"

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld Vinz. I've only been on here a week and I've already become a Jaffa Warrior. You soon learn the ropes, get addicted, and then can't stop posting.
                        Tip: New posts is very useful for finding out what everyone is currently talking about, and what they have been doing whilst you were offline.
                        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Cronus....
                          "Hail Dorothy!"

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Vinz. Nice to have you here.
                            Rocky

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm new here, been a Stargate fan ever since it came out. Well i live in Wales am 15 and love Stargate, SG-1 being my fave, but Atlantis is really cool aswell. This site rocks, and I'm hoping to get to know a few people

Spike
                              SAM: " I didn't know you could cook."
                              JACK: " I can't but my melted ice is to die for."
                              Solitudes

JACK: " Apparently I have lost the fallatus to speak properley. That wasn't a joke! I didn't do that on purpose!" The Fifth Race

Comment

Originally posted by dominictoretto
                                Hello,
                                I'm new here, been a Stargate fan ever since it came out. Well i live in Wales am 15 and love Stargate, SG-1 being my fave, but Atlantis is really cool aswell. This site rocks, and I'm hoping to get to know a few people

Spike
                                Welcome Spike. Nice to have you here.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X