X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Hi everyone. Welcome!!
    with all the meltdowns and accounts getting deleted. we might all be newbies again one day
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      with all the meltdowns and accounts getting deleted. we might all be newbies again one day
      Imagine that. All my hard work to catch up on your huge green count for nothing. All that effort suddenly gone. Noooooooo!!!

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Imagine that. All my hard work to catch up on your huge green count for nothing. All that effort suddenly gone. Noooooooo!!!

but then we could have a race to 10.000

Comment

Yeah, but I like giving out green too much. More than receiving green. So if I'd be a new member again, I'd be stuck with the 24h error message again after greening 3 people. At least now I can green 20 or so, before getting the message. Still not enough, but better than 3.

Comment

Hi, i'm new here but not new to forums. My favorite episodes are Singularity, Meridian, Heros, Part 2, Pegaus Project, Trio and Rising.

Comment

Hey I'm new, but been a longgg time fan of Stargate.
              Recently got addicted to Stargate again, cant seem to stop watching. Excited for the Atlantis film, lets just hope it goes through

Comment

Originally posted by simplykam View Post
                Recently got addicted to Stargate again, cant seem to stop watching. Excited for the Atlantis film, lets just hope it goes through
                you like sgu?

Comment

is this a stargate fandom test lol.

Do i like SGU... well.. I suppose I do BUT!...
                  although i crave for the moment til someone talks crazy like Rodney or Jackson... I appreciate the different approach.
                  I do enjoy the series dont get me wrong. in some ways, it appeals to me while to others it don't.
                  One thing I dont quite crave tho... Those jerky camera angles.. they get a bit too tiresome at times. But who am I to critise?

Im new here

Comment

Originally posted by Tatooinegateghost View Post
                    Hi, i'm new here but not new to forums. My favorite episodes are Singularity, Meridian, Heros, Part 2, Pegaus Project, Trio and Rising.
                    *Sneaks in, drops of cookies*

Welcome!!!

*runs back out*

Comment

Whats up I have been watching Stargate since SG1 season 7 or 8 on TV and have since seen all of SG1 SGA the movies and SGU. I'm pretty new to the forums so just saying hi

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Ghost View Post
                        Whats up I have been watching Stargate since SG1 season 7 or 8 on TV and have since seen all of SG1 SGA the movies and SGU. I'm pretty new to the forums so just saying hi
                        Hi, DG, welcome. Have a cookie, too.

Comment

I will thanks!

Comment

is this a stargate fandom test lol.

Do i like SGU... well.. I suppose I do BUT!...
                            although i crave for the moment til someone talks crazy like Rodney or Jackson... I appreciate the different approach.
                            I do enjoy the series dont get me wrong. in some ways, it appeals to me while to others it don't.
                            One thing I dont quite crave tho... Those jerky camera angles.. they get a bit too tiresome at times. But who am I to critise?

Im new here
                            no not a test just making conversation

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, but boy do I love Stargate.

Never saw SG-1 or SGA on TV, but I've seen them all thanks to Hulu. I'll be sad when it is down. Had to go on some weird chinese website for most of SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                                Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, but boy do I love Stargate.

Never saw SG-1 or SGA on TV, but I've seen them all thanks to Hulu. I'll be sad when it is down. Had to go on some weird chinese website for most of SGA.
                                Hi! Welcome to the forums.

You could try renting/buying the DVDs. SGA boxes aren't that expensive anymore.

And you might try SGU of course. It's been good so far (IMHO).

Comment

Working...
                                X