This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiko
    About the IM, i know where in the profile, im just not sure which box to write in (ICQ Number, AIM Screen name, MSN messenger handle, or Yahoo! messenger handle), or what to write there.
    Well, you said you had a Yahoo Messenger handle, right? So... you'd put your Yahoo handle in the Yahoo box.

Comment

the yahoo handle would be my ID, rite?
      Yo no sé.

Comment

the yahoo handle would be my ID, rite?
        Yes
        Rocky

Comment

thx
          Yo no sé.

Comment

wow. thx for replying so quickly. thx also for the links.

About the IM, i know where in the profile, im just not sure which box to write in (ICQ Number, AIM Screen name, MSN messenger handle, or Yahoo! messenger handle), or what to write there.
            I wonder if Spiko would taste good with some Open Pit, a nice chianti, and some fava beans? Hmmm....maybe not.

Comment

huh?
              Yo no sé.

Comment

referance to Hannibal Lector (cannibal)

--Tan

Comment

Hello all! I'm a newbie too, have been a SG fan since the series first aired in Finland roughly five years ago (Our television aired season 5 last fall and has no intentions to air more seasons ). I have always loved sci-fi and fantasy, as a kid I my favourite tv-series was Galactica and a couple of years later MacGyver.

My favourite character is Daniel, but I also enjoy Tealc's humour enormously. The Eyebrow tells all that is needed The most frustrating thing in SG is Jack's and Sam's relationship. Why can't they just get together? I also enjoy the wonderful script of the series, all earth mythologies are braided into the story so well and believably.

I have been browsing through the threads here for a couple of days, you have written so much it must take weeks to see wehat is going on and where. I'm so looking forward to discuss SG things with you guys! Few of my RL friends are smart enough to understand how extraordinary the SG is.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Spiko
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

G'day all
                      I first discovered stargate around season 4 and was drawn to it by the humour. The episode that got me hooked was Window of Opportunity which also made me an instant S/J shipper. They are my ultimate OTP.

I also really like Atlantis - it's all shiny and new!
                      Anyhew, it's great to be here

Comment

hi moro, welcome to the asylum for insane stargate fans.
                        edit: oh, no! wat happened?!? i went from prim'ta to jaffa fodder yesterday, and now im a mature symbiote. wat happned?
                        Yo no sé.

Comment

Hi i signed up ages ago but got banded from using the computer so I' kinda lost at the moment.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                            Been lurking for a few weeks but thought I'd finally join in the fun.
                            Got into Stargate SG-1 at the beginning when I saw a promo for it, & thought I'd watch it because I liked the music in the movie.

Not weird at all...

Comment

Welcome Spiko, Woofle, and Smurf. Nice to have you here!
                              Rocky

Comment

Welcome all ye newbies!

Hope you all have fun hanging around here - Some of us are more insane than others, but we're all friendly!
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X