Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just though i'd say hi like everyone else. not really my thing to announce my presence, but go with the flow, no?

so hi.

Comment

Originally posted by ahra View Post
      just though i'd say hi like everyone else. not really my thing to announce my presence, but go with the flow, no?

so hi.
      Hi there ahra. I see your location is on the edge of insanity. well that's ok cause entering here you should leave your sanity at the gate, you won't need it here If you bring it, it's the first thing you will lose.......actually some will find it a challenge to take your sanity from you..............not me of course
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Hi ahra, welcome to Gateworld.

p.s if anyone gives you cookies don't eat them!
        Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

ahra, Tawny, dale007, Samantha.Majka, Mrs X, Ernesto, Mularac,
          A big Hi and wlecome to all the newbies. You'll have a great time here, and unless it's me, DO NOT TAKE cookies from anyone. Oh and if you need to know anything, ask my good buddy Girlbot, as she is from the future, "SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING"., true.
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

A big HI and a warm hug to all newbies! Welcome to GW, have a great time here!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

After browsing this forum as a guest for sometime, I finally signed up.
              So i just wanted to say HI^^

Im live in Germany and my Englisch is a bit rusty so I apologies for any mistakes that I will probably make.

Comment

HI Bastet, welcome to Gateworld don't worry about your english is just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Bastet View Post

Im live in Germany and my Englisch is a bit rusty so I apologies for any mistakes that I will probably make.
                  Welcome to Gateworld! It's okay if your English is a bit rusty, there are a lot of people on here like you.

Comment

Hello Everyone in the Gateworld. I am new to the fourms and somewhat new to the shows Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica. Ive been a fan of Stargate ever since the first season and movie but after watching a few seasons I think it was season 2 or 3 I got out of it, i think it was because they moved the show to Sci Fi and I did not have cable in my room. I bought season 1 for my dad for his birthday years ago but I don't think he watched it so years later ( sometime in 2008 ) I was at home not doing anything and I decided I was going to watch the first season and it was great. I took time off from SG-1 and last month or two months ago my friend was talking to me about Battlestar Galactica and I had never seen anything from it but I had this feeling that I would not like it I was more about Stargate. He let me watch the Mini Series and Season 1 and I have to say I like what they did and how they did it. I am currently on Season 2.5 and am still likeing it. I love Starbuck, I first saw and become a fan of her from the very short season of Bionic Woman. The only reason at the time to watch BSG was to see more of Katee Sackoff, Now I love alot of the Characters such as Apollo, Helo, Cheif, Boomer, and everyone else. I have to say Sci Fi shows is something that I have found a likeing to. Thanks to you for making this possible. I apologize if this thread is for Stargate only or hopefully it is for Gateworld.

A little bit about me before Stargate and BSG... I am a fan of Batman, have been since I was little. Now it's time to expand my own little world to other things and Stargate and BSG is it for the time. Hope it is a Fun ride while it lasts!

Wish I could meet some Gateworld fans around me. that would be cool.

Take care.

Comment

Hi EyesOnly09, welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

hi wraith2cool thank you for the welcome note. Anyone want to guess where my username comes from? I wil give you a guess it is not from stargate or BSG.

Comment

Hi ,

I'm RickWesten, i'm new to this forum , I'm French and i love Stargate sg-1 and Stargate Atlantis .
                          I have all season of Stargate sg-1 and the season 1-4 of Stargate Atlantis .
                          I watch : "Stargate Sg-1" , "Stargate Atlantis" , " battlestar galactica" , "Eureka", "Doctor Who" , "Heroes" and " Dr House ." .
                          I like the american TV Show ! .

I'm in , this forum for take a good moment

So ,see later , in the forum of Gate World.net
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 09:01 AM. Reason: Username changed/post edited.:)
                          Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

Sorgen Sie sich nicht Bastet, ist mein Deutsch schlimmer. Heißen Sie willkommen und hallo.
                            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
                              Hi ,

I'm RickWesten , i'm new to this forum , I'm French and i love Stargate sg-1 and Stargate Atlantis .
                              I have all season of Stargate sg-1 and the season 1-4 of Stargate Atlantis .
                              I watch : "Stargate Sg-1" , "Stargate Atlantis" , " battlestar galactica" , "Eureka", "Doctor Who" , "Heroes" and " Dr House ." .
                              I like the american TV Show ! .

I'm in , this forum for take a good moment

So ,see later , in the forum of Gate World.net

Hi <snipped the name>,welcome to Gateworld.
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 09:02 AM. Reason: Username changed.:)

Comment

Welcome, finally. We saw you lurking in the shadows

Originally posted by EyesOnly09 View Post
                                Hello Everyone in the Gateworld. I am new to the forums. Hope it is a Fun ride while it lasts!

Wish I could meet some Gateworld fans around me. that would be cool.

Hi there. Oh it's a fun ride. Fasten your seat belt . And hey you never know when there is a gateworld fan right around the corner from you.

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
                                Hi ,

I'm RickWesten , i'm new to this forum ,I like the american TV Show ! .
                                :
                                Hi <name snipped> *waves* America thanks you for liking our TV shows. We don't always appreciate them, even though we have hundreds of channels.
                                Welcome to the forum.
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 May 2013, 09:03 AM.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X