This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Thank you so much Muh! You're very kind!
    as are you my dear Mac i don't recall any other newbie saying thanks to absolutely everyone who has welcomed them! very admirable.

Thanks very much Alteran of Atlantis! What a nice name!

Yes, I've noticed, it's a crazy place! I just love it!
    Lol, if you think this is crazy, you should see the Cantina!

then again, you might wanna get used to the craziness before venturing there.
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Thanks very much Alteran of Atlantis! What a nice name!

Yes, I've noticed, it's a crazy place! I just love it!
      Thanks! But my name is what I think I am...

LOL Ilive the insanity as well. Gateworld is a nice place to go WACKO and rant about Stargate on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        Thanks! But my name is what I think I am...

LOL Ilive the insanity as well. Gateworld is a nice place to go WACKO and rant about Stargate on.
        Yes, it is.

Wacky community, that's why I felt in love with it at the first click.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
          as are you my dear Mac i don't recall any other newbie saying thanks to absolutely everyone who has welcomed them! very admirable.

Lol, if you think this is crazy, you should see the Cantina!

then again, you might wanna get used to the craziness before venturing there.
          Wow, thanks again Muh! What a friendly place!

And about Cantina...I'll be cautious.

sigpic

Comment

*sniff* What's that I smell?
            Spoiler:
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              Spoiler:
              Hello!
              Yes, Missster.Freeman! Or should I call you Mister Pfeiffer, the Catman?
              Your nose is fine, You smell newbies!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks again Muh! What a friendly place!

And about Cantina...I'll be cautious.
                good on ya

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                Spoiler:
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/bossnads/noobeater.jpg[G]

is that supposed to be an understatement?

there are lots of n00bs and this is a n00b thread
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

sup noob?
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

I was a noob two months ago. It' not bad. Just be careful fo the cookies. Particularly MT's cookies.

Comment

girlbot's cookies also have a few unwarrented side effects

infact dont eat anything here, stay away from the cantina
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll be very wise, cautious, careful...thank God, I'v got an english dictionary!
                        I really enjoy this site, it's fabulous! Everything is very new for me - because I'm a newbie. Haha.
                        My sense of humour maybe not the best. : )))))

sigpic

Comment

My sense of humour maybe not the best. : )))))
                          Don't worry. Same here. I think I'm funny but sometimes my jokes just suck...plus I think I'm an Ancient.

Comment

I'm new, just coming to say hi. I've watched Stargate from the beginning. And it feels weird with the cancellation. I've practically grown up watching it almost. I'm almost 26 now so I was young when I started watching it with my dad.

I've always been into fantasy. Wether it be Sci-Fi or something else in that area. Anything that boosts the imagination fantasy wise, I'm game for usually. Like Lord of the Rings, and Stargate. Both fit in fantasy, just in different areas. And I love them both. I just find the stuff fasinating.

And I do like to rp. But I don't rp in places where I don't know anyone. I'm self conscious about my writing. And in a sense, that is considered writing. I'm somewhat shy about that kinda thing. Actually, I'm shy about a lot of things. lol I'm just a shy natured person. Hence why it took me a little bit to actually post anything. lol

I live in the states. I'm a stay at home mom right now. But that's enough for the moment. My son is almost 11 months old and takes up a lot of my time. lol But I love him more then anything in the world.

Anyhow, that's about it. I think. I don't think I gave to much. So, there you have it. Some information about me. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              girlbot's cookies also have a few unwarrented side effects

infact dont eat anything here, stay away from the cantina
                              Oi! Mr K, have you actually been to the Cantina?

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                              Don't worry. Same here. I think I'm funny but sometimes my jokes just suck...plus I think I'm an Ancient.
                              Interesting . . . . an Ancient complex. That does strike some Stargate fans. Ancients aren't known for being particularly funny

There have been examples of people ascending in many different folk lore on earth. For example, the little mermaid, after committing suicide, is sometimes said to have 'turned into a sun beam' - e.g. a bright light - ergo, ascended!

Well, I think so anyway
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Oi! Mr K, have you actually been to the Cantina?
                                no after tasting some of the food coming from the cantina im not brave enough to enter

Interesting . . . . an Ancient complex. That does strike some Stargate fans. Ancients aren't known for being particularly funny

There have been examples of people ascending in many different folk lore on earth. For example, the little mermaid, after committing suicide, is sometimes said to have 'turned into a sun beam' - e.g. a bright light - ergo, ascended!

Well, I think so anyway
                                thats abit of a stretch dont ya think?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X