Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi the_ whistling_ninja, Black_Sheep, kzaciswan, Arthurdent, turch and all other newbies, welcome to Gateworld, the place of stargate, fun and crazyiness I hope you enjoy your stay and please remember to keep all hands and feet inside the puddle jumper at all times, thankyou *Offers cake and green*

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
      Hi the_ whistling_ninja, Black_Sheep, kzaciswan, Arthurdent, turch and all other newbies, welcome to Gateworld, the place of stargate, fun and crazyiness I hope you enjoy your stay and please remember to keep all hands and feet inside the puddle jumper at all times, thankyou *Offers cake and green*
      What she said.
      Have fun here new people, will look forward to interacting on the threads. Watch out for the cookie lady though, coule be dangerous, depending on mood. Accept all cookies with hesitation.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm new i joined yesterday & i've been trying to join for a week, i kept on getting errors. I'm very happy to finally be a member.

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
          Hey everyone! I'm new i joined yesterday & i've been trying to join for a week, i kept on getting errors. I'm very happy to finally be a member.
          And we are very happy to have you. Leave your sanity at the gate before you enter and you will be just fine.
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            And we are very happy to have you. Leave your sanity at the gate before you enter and you will be just fine.
            Leave my sanity at the gate? I think I left my sanity in Atlantis and it'll take a three-week trip on the Daedalus to get it back...if McKay hasn't already thrown it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              What she said.
              Have fun here new people, will look forward to interacting on the threads. Watch out for the cookie lady though, coule be dangerous, depending on mood. Accept all cookies with hesitation.
              Thank you both

Comment

I've been a Stargate junkie for a long time. Thought it was time to join the party here. It's taken awhile for my head to stop spinning from all the lovely pics, but I think I'm ready to play!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                  I've been a Stargate junkie for a long time. Thought it was time to join the party here. It's taken awhile for my head to stop spinning from all the lovely pics, but I think I'm ready to play!
                  Welcome to the forum Shelly. We are ready to play with you. Enjoy.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello. Got another new person in the house.

Comment

Hey n00b! hows it going?
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

hi! I'm new, and I'm happy to be here!
                        I'm 24, and I'm one of the first italian SG-fans..
                        I love SG-1 (season 1-8) , and in particular jack o'neill...
                        Last edited by AyianaSG1; 25 August 2008, 08:46 AM.
                        The best SG-1
                        The best ship

Comment

Hi, I'm also new here. I'm a Stargate fan since a year or two (yeah, a little bit late, hehe). I'm 22 and from Germany.
                          Last edited by M@ster R; 25 August 2008, 09:32 AM.
                          The very young do not always do as they are told.

sigpic

Comment

Olas! I didn't know about this thread! lol

I'm Ryan, I'm 19 and I'm from P3X-888 but don't tell anyone

Been into Stargate since the film, when I was but a wee pup. loved it ever since, took about a year to get all of SG-1 and now me and my Da are getting all of Atlantis

Continuum was AWESOME!!!

I also like Babylon 5, Firefly, Dr. Who and Life on Mars.

And Star Trek of course.

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
                            Vir: I don't understand...
                            Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Originally posted by Dimbo_Sama View Post
                              Olas! I didn't know about this thread! lol

I'm Ryan, I'm 19 and I'm from P3X-888 but don't tell anyone

Been into Stargate since the film, when I was but a wee pup. loved it ever since, took about a year to get all of SG-1 and now me and my Da are getting all of Atlantis

Continuum was AWESOME!!!

I also like Babylon 5, Firefly, Dr. Who and Life on Mars.

And Star Trek of course.
                              welcome! have fun.

*offers some triple choc cookies to the n00b*

lucky - i didn't get into stargate until season 7 or so. Then I had to rewatch from the beginning. so hard. not thankfully my uncle owns all the DVDs.

oh yeah, COntinuum was THE BEST EVER!!!!!! OH MY GOSH, I LOVED IT!!!!

cya round! Pop into the Cantina if you ever feel like going crazy. Off Topic chatter, its usually up the top. Be careful around Jelgate though. Jel has tendencies to turn people into animals.
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post

cya round! Pop into the Cantina if you ever feel like going crazy. Off Topic chatter, its usually up the top. Be careful around Jelgate though. Jel has tendencies to turn people into animals.
                                Ah the Cantina where the sentients are a bit on the edge, and the cookies can be spiked.
                                Alert. all Newbies, look out for the cookies, you never know what is in them.
                                Shame on you Tuttles. Trying to corrupt the newbies.
                                Leave your sanity at the Gate and enter at your own risk. Have fun and watch your six if you come to the Cantina.
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X