X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome MrsThor. Nice to have you here!
    Rocky

Comment

Welcome to you Mrs.Thor, Remember to leave those bugs outside, please.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

do all asgard walk around nude?
        "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by newton4881
          do all asgard walk around nude?
          At least the ones we've seen.
          Rocky

Comment

yea I'd like to see a episode to that explains adgard alittle more, are there really any?

like I've only seen asgard inside, never really outside... who builds there ships, how, etc
            "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by newton4881
              yea I'd like to see a episode to that explains adgard alittle more, are there really any?

like I've only seen asgard inside, never really outside... who builds there ships, how, etc
              "Small Victories," "Nemesis," and "Revelations" are some good Asgard eps.
              Rocky

Comment

Hi, very new to all this, only registered last night & managed to forget my password - maybe it's the link!! I'm female, from Birmingham, England & a dedicated Stargate fan since about '99; been gradually acquiring DVDs & now have them all, eagerly awaiting season 8 (but that's another thread!). Looking forward to learning more about the Stargate Universe & getting to know what looks to be a diverse & humourous bunch of people! I'd like to thank the person who answered my query about the RDA extra on season 7 vol 37, but I've lost the thread (not for the first time!!), I think I need a bit more practice
                Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

I'm new, I think this is where I'm supposed to post this. I'm also very new to Stargate...I saw the original movie when it was first around, and then this summer I happened to watch an episode of Atlantis because I saw in a commerical Rainbow was in it, I was wondering where he had gone after MuchMusic...Anyway, I really liked Atlantis, so I started watching it every week but for some reason never bothered watching SG-1. But then I moved and no longer get the cable channel that I watched Atlantis on, so now I wacth SG-1 which is on Space channel Mon-Fri and every episode is new to me, so that's just great, except I don't always know what they're talking about.

A bit about me: I'm a college student in Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatergater
                    Hi, very new to all this, only registered last night & managed to forget my password - maybe it's the link!! I'm female, from Birmingham, England & a dedicated Stargate fan since about '99; been gradually acquiring DVDs & now have them all, eagerly awaiting season 8 (but that's another thread!). Looking forward to learning more about the Stargate Universe & getting to know what looks to be a diverse & humourous bunch of people! I'd like to thank the person who answered my query about the RDA extra on season 7 vol 37, but I've lost the thread (not for the first time!!), I think I need a bit more practice
                    Originally posted by Meebles
                    I'm new, I think this is where I'm supposed to post this. I'm also very new to Stargate...I saw the original movie when it was first around, and then this summer I happened to watch an episode of Atlantis because I saw in a commerical Rainbow was in it, I was wondering where he had gone after MuchMusic...Anyway, I really liked Atlantis, so I started watching it every week but for some reason never bothered watching SG-1. But then I moved and no longer get the cable channel that I watched Atlantis on, so now I wacth SG-1 which is on Space channel Mon-Fri and every episode is new to me, so that's just great, except I don't always know what they're talking about.
                    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Meebles
                      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies. Have fun here on the friendliest forum around.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome you two. Nive to have you here!
                          Rocky

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.

Comment

Hello,
                              I am Gardain. I've been a fan of SG since the Movie. Well, thats all you are going to find out for now. Because the golden rule is never give out more then is needed to be known.

Comment

Welcome Gardain! Hope to see you around the Forum. Hopefully, your posts will reveal more about your character.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X