Comment

Originally posted by BC-305 View Post
        thank you I will
        Hello
        Originally posted by Melkor The Morgoth View Post
        well this is very welcoming isn't it?
        Hey melk!
        Originally posted by Vala_mal_Doran View Post
        Hi. I've been a Stargate fan for only about a year, but I'm absolutely completely obsessed with it. I've seen five seasons, own one. Can't wait till I can afford to buy the rest.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself. So as I said, Greetings, people of Earth.
        Hi vala!!!
        Originally posted by BC-305 View Post
        Well i am also a new member.... so "Greetings, people of the Tau'ri"
        Welcome, young padawan
        sigpic
        Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself before I jump in posting everywhere and everyone thinks 'who is she'?! So, without further adeo...

I'm Lisa (26) from Nottingham, England. I have a passion for photography (see siggy link), graphic design and anything technical. I'm a die hard SG-1 fan. My fave character from SG-1 has to be O'Neill. Gotta love that sarcasm, it's classic!! I've seen every episode from SG-1 and love watching the re-runs every single day on Sky One. I started watching in the very early SG-1 days and haven't looked back. I could not pick a favourite episode from SG-1.

When Atlantis started, I was still very SG-1 and stupidly didn't watch it. Although, I did watch off epi's everynow and again. Now, I love Atlantis just as much as I love SG-1. My fave character is Sheppard. I really liked Elizabeth Weir's character too. I miss Lt. Ford's character too.

I'm so happy to have found a Stargate forum that has both SG-1 and Atlantis coverage, as well as being highly active. Thank you for allowing me to join here. I look forward to jumping in head first!!!

-Lisa
          Jack: "Teal'c, look scary and take lead."
          Jack: (to a nurse with a needle) "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay!"
          Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

]
            Originally posted by ::Lisa:: View Post
            Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself before I jump in posting everywhere and everyone thinks 'who is she'?! So, without further adeo...

I'm Lisa (26) from Nottingham, England. I have a passion for photography (see siggy link), graphic design and anything technical. I'm a die hard SG-1 fan. My fave character from SG-1 has to be O'Neill. Gotta love that sarcasm, it's classic!! I've seen every episode from SG-1 and love watching the re-runs every single day on Sky One. I started watching in the very early SG-1 days and haven't looked back. I could not pick a favourite episode from SG-1.

When Atlantis started, I was still very SG-1 and stupidly didn't watch it. Although, I did watch off epi's everynow and again. Now, I love Atlantis just as much as I love SG-1. My fave character is Sheppard. I really liked Elizabeth Weir's character too. I miss Lt. Ford's character too
            I'm so happy to have found a Stargate forum that has both SG-1 and Atlantis coverage, as well as being highly active. Thank you for allowing me to join here. I look forward to jumping in head first!!!

-Lisa
            Welcome Lisa. Have fun posting
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Hi again! Well I just realised I'm meant to tell people who I am on this forum. So...

--Ruth--
              --younger than you--
              --Call me LOL--
              --UK--
              --Christian--
              --Best church ever, aka KingsGate--
              --amazing friends--
              --fan for about a year, saw In The Line of Duty when i was a kid and just remember Cassie's first scene. The first ep I actually watched was probably... *goes through listings of all eps in all seasons* oh, I can't remember.--
              --has to go--
              --bye--
              Spoiler:
              You say that a lot.
              What?
              "Indeed"
              Do I?
              Yeah.
              I had not noticed.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, Girlbot

Welcome Ruth/LOL, from one newbie, to another
                Last edited by ::Lisa::; 23 May 2008, 02:59 PM.
                Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_93 View Post
                  Hi again! Well I just realised I'm meant to tell people who I am on this forum. So...

--Ruth--
                  --younger than you--
                  --Call me LOL--
                  --UK--
                  --Christian--
                  --Best church ever, aka KingsGate--
                  --amazing friends--
                  --fan for about a year, saw In The Line of Duty when i was a kid and just remember Cassie's first scene. The first ep I actually watched was probably... *goes through listings of all eps in all seasons* oh, I can't remember.--
                  --has to go--
                  --bye--

Real name is secret - actually, it's Jess
                  Younger than you possibly
                  call me MT
                  Aussie -
                  Christian
                  Leaving current church coz i'm moving city
                  stunning friends
                  fan for years - first ep Lifeboat
                  also has to go
                  bye!
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hey im completely new to this im steph (as the name suggests lol) I love both stargate nd Atlantis, they are the bet sci-fi out there lol, my friends all thik im weird but i dont care or at least that what i let them think....i watched it coz my dad did duno when i started but its been a long time and watch any episodes i can - which isnt many <- even sadder...

anyway bye xxx

Comment

^hello steph, welcome you'll have fun here

Comment

Hello and welcome Steph.

I hope you enjoy it around the forums

Comment

Hi people of the Tau'ri, I've visited the forum before but only joined recently. It's great to be able to see that others are crazy about Stargate too. I've been wathching since, well... ages ago (when I was a bit younger). Loved the show from the first ep I saw.
                          Last edited by Taoth Vaclarush; 31 May 2008, 06:33 AM.

Comment

hey everyone i signed up in march but only just started using it. for the first time i feel like i can discuss stargate without being embarrassed or shut down by others... i like the fact that there's so many people out there that love the show that i love.
                            Thanks to the CT team sigpic

Comment

Amen to that! I totally understand what you mean. All these people can understand me adn chat about the same stuff. Woohoo!
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hi Everyone

My name is Joel, i'm 23 from Australia and have recently become a Stargate fan. I'm beginning my journey into this franchise with SG1 and have just finished watching the pilot. I first developed an interest in Stargate when the film originally came out in the mid 1990's starring Kurt Russel, I loved it. I saw it on the bigscreen, it was quite an experience.

Other shows I like include: The Sopranos, Doctor Who, Star Trek (TNG/DS9), Seinfeld, Frasier, 24, Battlestar Galactica and Beavis & Butt-head.

Other interests: reading, writing, film, music and University. I'm currently doing a double degree in Arts/Law.

Can't wait to get to know you all!

Comment

Working...
                                X