This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeaC
    I am from a little town called "Zell am See". It is located in central Austria in the Alps. About an hour away from Salzburg and 2 from Innsbruck.
    Where is your roommate from?
    Think I may have seen it on a signpost when I took a daytrip to Austria while based out of Munich in June 2000 for an A Level German trip.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
      Think I may have seen it on a signpost when I took a daytrip to Austria while based out of Munich in June 2000 for an A Level German trip.
      You should stop by next time! My family owns a bed and breakfast there and we'll always have special deals for stargate-fans.

Comment

Welcome to all the new members!
        Rocky

Comment

Welcome, one and all.

Comment

Where is your roommate from?
            shes from vienna, but she said she's been to Zell am See (lake Zell), and considered it a very beautiful place to go skiing.

[quote]You should stop by next time! My family owns a bed and breakfast there and we'll always have special deals for stargate-fans.[/quot]e can i get in on that when i come by next year to visit my friends in germany and austria?

Welcome everyone new!!!
            for gaters.net
            HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

[QUOTE=bentusi]shes from vienna, but she said she's been to Zell am See (lake Zell), and considered it a very beautiful place to go skiing.

You should stop by next time! My family owns a bed and breakfast there and we'll always have special deals for stargate-fans.[/quot]e can i get in on that when i come by next year to visit my friends in germany and austria?

Welcome everyone new!!!
              Of course you can! Just email or pm me. That's really not a probelm! Aside from visiting my family this Christmas I am going next year as well. Maybe we can even met. How knows?

Comment

Oh, by the way. I don't quite understand the reputation thing. Is there a thread anywhere that explains that. Or could somebody please tell me how to do that?
                Thanks!

Comment

can i get a chronicles of riddick image for my signature?
                  "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                    Oh, by the way. I don't quite understand the reputation thing. Is there a thread anywhere that explains that. Or could somebody please tell me how to do that?
                    Thanks!
                    For more information on Reputation (hey, that rhymes!) check out this thread.

Originally posted by newton4881
                    can i get a chronicles of riddick image for my signature?
                    Yes, you can. Find the image you would like on the net (make sure you have permission to use it), then open your user control panel (where it says "my controls" at the type of the page). Click on the edit signature link at the left, and in the box type in [IMG]web address here[/IMG] and you'll be good to go!

By the way, Welcome to the Forum!
                    Rocky

Comment

Hidally ho gaterinos.

some of you may know me from such other forums as gaters.net

by those last two sentences, you may have realised that i like the simpsons (although i'm sick to death of the early seasons. they get played too much on TV)

and by my sig, you can see that i can't wait for star wars.

Comment

Welcome Soulblade64! Hope to see you around the Forum!
                        Rocky

Comment

Hiya people.
                          I'm new here. Well duh, I mean wouldn't be posting in here if I wasn't huh? Oh my humour.
                          Anyhoo, I'm not too sure what I should put in here so I'll start with the good stuff: I'm totally and completely hooked on Stargate SG-1. To be honest I hated it at first (back in the day when you were still able to watch it overhere in my lovely country)*chuckle* but suddenly I got my hands on a Season 8 episode and they got my attention. Well it was basically the insane humour and Carter's looks (yes I am a girl - hope that doesn't offend too many people I bat for both sides. If it does, erm I'm not sorry?) that my eye caught and I was like, yes I need to see more. So after spending a month surfing on sites and gathering some info (or should I say intel? To stay in the mood, you know.) I decided to buy Season 7 (the only DVD box available at the time)and I didn't stop there. S6, S2 are already lying around in my room and S1 and S3 are on their way.
                          As for myself, I'm 19, a girl (Mrs gives it away, don't ya think? Hehehe.), I live in Belgium - you know, near France and Holland - and I'm in College. Anything else is just trivia that will bore the hell outa you.
                          And the nickname comes from... yes well basically my weird brain. I just love Thor - who doesn't?! Makes me chuckle every. damn. time.
                          Just a quick thing: English is not my first language (though sometimes it is... strange how that is.) so sometimes I might mess it up. Although after working on it for over 13 years I think I've mastered it quite well. That's enough chitchat from this little piggy.

Greetings,
                          Mrs Thor
                          Greetings, I am Mrs Thor.

Comment

Greetings Mrs Thor.......Glad to know there IS a Mrs....always wondered about that

Personally I have no worries about your english...it IS my first language and I screw it up ALL the time ....so you won't get any complaints from me ....I hope you enjoy the forum I think it it a pretty awesome place!!

btw...why IS Thor naked all the time...have you NOT mastered the laundry yet
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No but every time I make him wear clothes he comes back with pants and shirts full of little grey bugs. And they're quite hard to wash out. And they seem to... replicate rather fast.

Greetings,
                              Mrs Thor
                              Greetings, I am Mrs Thor.

Comment

LOL Mrs Thor....well that would make it a bit hard to keep things clean Have a blast out there in the forum
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X