X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome bentusi and overthehillfan!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Bite me.

I have a very narrow range for my eye candy. Tarantino definitely doesn't qualify. Only the best for moi? But your pitifully inaccurate smiley can stay as it serves as a testament to how little you know me. Muahaha....

Er.... Hiya to the newbies, BTW.
      Me thinks perhaps thou dost protest too much.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Right. Whatever. I don't know why I bother telling people anything, anyway. No one ever believes me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Right. Whatever. I don't know why I bother telling people anything, anyway. No one ever believes me.
          Now, now, I was just trying to have a little fun with you. Don't go getting upset over this insignificant Ancient 1.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Hi Everybody!

I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while now but this is actually my first post! I am originally from Austria but live in the States now for about 2 years! I started watching Stargate in Austria and when I moved here I discovered how far behind I was. Thank god for repeats and DVDBox sets.
            Just wanted to introduce myself to everybody!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum BeaC. It's nice that you've decided to start posting. Hope to see you around the Forum!
              Rocky

Comment

I am originally from Austria
                where abouts in Austria? I have a flatmate from Austria (soon to be ex flamate since everyones leaving now ).
                oh and welcome to the board
                for gaters.net
                HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Just a post to say hi to everyone as im new here. I have decided to stop being shy and actually start posting as you all seem like cool people I am 19 and from Australia and of course i love SG1 and SGA!

Comment

WELCOME BEA C AND INVISIBLE STEPH!!!!
                    So very glad to have ya here!

Comment

Originally posted by bentusi
                      where abouts in Austria? I have a flatmate from Austria (soon to be ex flamate since everyones leaving now ).
                      oh and welcome to the board
                      I am from a little town called "Zell am See". It is located in central Austria in the Alps. About an hour away from Salzburg and 2 from Innsbruck.
                      Where is your roommate from?

Comment

Hi all I'm Lu & I'm new here. Obviously I'm a huge stargate fan & I look forward to filling this board with mindless banter!!!!!

Comment

Hi!

I'm from London. I am a tax evader who leeches of the system...yes I am a uni student.

I got into Stargate because of it's originality, the Goa'uld enocuntered weren't just random killing machines who sought nothing but destruction, but were self proclamied gods.

Sci-Fi + Mythology + Creative Excuberance = Winning Formula

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                          One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                          One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                          Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                          Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                          Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Welcome!

*bakes cookies for all the new arrivals*
                            "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

*munches on a cookie*

Mmmm thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                                Welcome!

*bakes cookies for all the new arrivals*
                                Hehe

Nice.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                                One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                                One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                                Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                                Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                                Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X