• Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings to all...

third day here and i'm loving it

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Third day? Your join date says Nov 2006.
      Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
      Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

yeah, i spotted that as well...

but i can honestly say i have never come to this site before January 22nd, 2008...

i even have the confirmation e-mail in my inbox lol

M

Comment

Wierd... it's a conspiracy!
          Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

slight bug going on there i think...

doesn't bother me though lol

M

Comment

People will just assume you're a more advanced memeber and treat you with more respect. If anything, it's a good thing.
              Attention reader,

Comment

oh well... i don't get any respect because of my 'ship anyway lol

Keller and Ronon forever lol

M

Comment

I never get any respect for two reasons;

1: Unless I'm in an argument or RPing, I'm never serious and rarely take myself seriously, and
                  2: I'm an avid Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Go figure.
                  Attention reader,

Comment

lol, i'm a moderator on a comic website...

www.comicvine.com

where the main discussion (Today anyway) is could Wonder Woman take down Ghost Rider...

*watches his respect fall away*

M

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                      oh well... i don't get any respect because of my 'ship anyway lol

Keller and Ronon forever lol

M
                      You'll get respect from me, I love the idea of Keller/Ronon, since watching Quarantine I'm convinced something's going to happen between those two.

And welcome to the boards by the way, that goes for all the other newbies.

Lt. Aiden Ford: How could something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                      Maj. John Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same thing.
                      Dr. Rodney McKay: As it is, I may have to forgo reproducing.
                      Maj. Lorne: Yeah, that's funny, I was just thinking that might be wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilia Sheppard View Post
                        You'll get respect from me, I love the idea of Keller/Ronon, since watching Quarantine I'm convinced something's going to happen between those two.
                        lol, definitely...

check the 'spoiler' bits of my sig for what i think is going to happen

M

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                          lol, i'm a moderator on a comic website...

www.comicvine.com

where the main discussion (Today anyway) is could Wonder Woman take down Ghost Rider...

*watches his respect fall away*

M
                          WHAT? That is an awesome discussion! If anything, my respect has increased. I'm not into DC much, so I'd probaby be of little use in that topic, but still.
                          Attention reader,

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                            WHAT? That is an awesome discussion! If anything, my respect has increased. I'm not into DC much, so I'd probaby be of little use in that topic, but still.
                            lol, wander over and register...

it's free and a fun place to hang out

M

Comment

What's the difference between a normal login and Superhero?
                              Attention reader,

Comment

none...

they're basically for the RPG section of the site where you have good, neutral and evil characters

M

Comment

Working...
                                X