Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1? Never heard of it! Welcome to Gateworld Tony!

Comment

Hello everybody

I first watched a S1 episode of SG-1 by accident and I said "OMG, It's MacGyver" after that I started watching both series and I'm looking forward for the movies
      I've been reading the forum for some time and I decided to start posting too
      The Series are just awesome

Comment

welcome rector!
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

"waves" hey i'm here where the beer

Comment

Welcome! Beer's in the fridge, help yourself

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Welcome!!!!
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Welcome
                sigpic
                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Hi.

I got the complete Stargate SG-1 set a couple of weeks ago, which has renewed my interest in the show quite considerably. I wanted to talk to some people about it, so here I am.

I've been watching Stargate for 5 or 6 years now. I also like lots of other TV, Lost, Heroes, BSG, etc.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
                    Hi.

I got the complete Stargate SG-1 set a couple of weeks ago, which has renewed my interest in the show quite considerably. I wanted to talk to some people about it, so here I am.

I've been watching Stargate for 5 or 6 years now. I also like lots of other TV, Lost, Heroes, BSG, etc.
                    Welcome, I got the complete Stargate SG-1 set yesterday and I love it. I also like Lost, Heroes, BSG, Ect, so if you want to talk, send me a message, I will be more than glad to talk with you.
                    sigpic
                    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

welcome new people

Comment

Welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey all,
                          I'm from Australia and currently live on the sunny Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise).
                          Have been a lover of stargate since the movie and of course own all ten seasons on dvd. Only found out about the series by accident when i was flicking channels on the tube and it just happened to be the first one. So glad whatever else that was on tv that night long ago was boring and made me decide to watch stargate.
                          I have been coming to the gateworld site a lot eversince i fianlly got the internet about 18 months ago but never had the nerve to take the plunge.

Glad i have decided to now.
                          What is right cannot be measured in strength.

I think i spend to much time sitting here......

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_0105 View Post
                            Hey all,
                            I'm from Australia and currently live on the sunny Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise).
                            Have been a lover of stargate since the movie and of course own all ten seasons on dvd. Only found out about the series by accident when i was flicking channels on the tube and it just happened to be the first one. So glad whatever else that was on tv that night long ago was boring and made me decide to watch stargate.
                            I have been coming to the gateworld site a lot eversince i fianlly got the internet about 18 months ago but never had the nerve to take the plunge.

Glad i have decided to now.
                            well welcome if you need help just ask around

Comment

Welcome
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright...hi everyone, i can't believe i found this website so late...

Comment

Working...
                                X