Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found this forum and I want to say hi to everyone. I am into SG-1, Atlantis, Matrix, all the Trek shows and Star Wars. I also like all the Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton movies.

cya

Comment

*catches Tutu in an Atlantean Shadowbox* Maybe a couple thousand years in isolation will sweeten your disposition, dearie.
      Shadow Maat has forgotten that the Fog capturing device only holds beings that havent fully crossed over. Bentusi fly's right through the device and laughs at her pittiful atempt, then wonders how she got her hands on an Atlantian device in another galaxy?

*Pookz realises that it is against your own rules to interfer with lower beings and tatter-tales on you, but unleashes Sheppard and the guys on the Atlantean Box in goodfaith, who open it *AGAIN*
      ehh, rules made by the stupid ancients.

I just found this forum and I want to say hi to everyone. I am into SG-1, Atlantis, Matrix, all the Trek shows and Star Wars. I also like all the Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton movies.
      hiya and welcome.

***turns invisible and watches Shadow Maats attempts at recapturing him***
      Last edited by bentusi; 04 November 2004, 03:53 PM.
      for gaters.net
      HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Pfft, what makes you think you're worth recapturing? I tried, you dumbed your way out, I'm gonna go back to watching my minions flay the minions of my friend/rival Tame.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_Quinn

cya
          Hi and welcome!

I just realised that I haven't been in this thread for yonks, so apologies to all the new folks, and I hope you're having fun!
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonas_Quinn

HI DI HO!!! And Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_Quinn

cya
              Welcome Jonas Quinn. Nice to have you here!
              Rocky

Comment

Mmm.... Tarantino.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Mmm.... Tarantino.
                  Should have seen that coming.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

*drools and faints at sight of overthehillfan's sig*
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! It's great to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                        Should have seen that coming.
                        It's not the hearts-and-flowers kind of "Mmmm". Not where Tarantino is concerned, anyway. I find him manic and kinda scary. But I like his films.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          It's not the hearts-and-flowers kind of "Mmmm". Not where Tarantino is concerned, anyway. I find him manic and kinda scary. But I like his films.
                          If that 's what you really want us to think, who am I to contradict you? Shall I edit that last post? (take out the thumb)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            If that 's what you really want us to think, who am I to contradict you? Shall I edit that last post? (take out the thumb)
                            Bite me.

I have a very narrow range for my eye candy. Tarantino definitely doesn't qualify. Only the best for moi? But your pitifully inaccurate smiley can stay as it serves as a testament to how little you know me. Muahaha....

Er.... Hiya to the newbies, BTW.

Comment

drools and faints at sight of overthehillfan's sig
                              My thanks.....I'm rather partial to it myself!

Comment

welcome
                                for gaters.net
                                HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Working...
                                X