X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome CarSen!! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      You enjoy the film.....i like you already, hello!
      Who doesn't enjoy the film? The film is great!

And welcome to the new members! Well, I'm relatively new too, but anyway...

CarSen: your english will improve if you stay at this forum long enough. Just don't forget to use the dictionary if don't understand something.
      'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Thanks for welcome
        Hope so... oh no how could I forget!? The dictionary is probably my best friend (... I dont know what probably means but it sounds good )
        Caress the one
        The never-fading rain in your heart
        The tears of snow-white sorrow
        Caress the one
        The hiding amaranth
        In a land of the daybreak

Comment

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
          Thanks for welcome
          Hope so... oh no how could I forget!? The dictionary is probably my best friend (... I dont know what probably means but it sounds good )
          Well, at least you used it well.
          'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
          One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Hey everybody. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I'm brand new to this forum. I've been a stargate fan for a LONG time, and a regular visitor of this site, so I figured I'd take the plunge and register for the forums. I saw Stargate the movie when I was around 8 or 9 years old, when it came out on video. I started watching SG1 when it first came out, and while It was sad to see it go, I still have Atlantis.
            Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Comment

Hey everyone I'm Laura I'm 26 and I am a hugh Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis fan I love both shows I miss SG-1 know I also love the movies Saw and Wrong Turn 1,2

^Banner Credit To Randee

My Stargates RPG Board
              http://z3.invisionfree.com/Stargates_RPG/index.php

Comment

Welcome Amanda Young!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Pharaoh Hamenthotep

^Banner Credit To Randee

My Stargates RPG Board
                  http://z3.invisionfree.com/Stargates_RPG/index.php

Comment

Well I should introduce myself.
                    Im 15 years old and I live in Sweden. I first saw SG-1 when i was eight or nine. I really liked the show back then. I saw the whole first season but then for some reason I stopped watching. But now I suddenly, out of nowhere, I started to watch it again and Im in the middle of season ten. I watch Atlantis too, but Im not behind!

Comment

Wow I missed alot!

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
                      Hi there!
                      Yeah.. I'm new.. surprise surprise
                      Something about me: I'm from Germany.. so my English is not so good at all
                      I'm 14, love SG1 and SGA and those 2 guys and
                      bb CarSen
                      Welcome CarSen!

Originally posted by drwcomics View Post
                      Hey everybody. Figured I'd introduce myself, as I'm brand new to this forum. I've been a stargate fan for a LONG time, and a regular visitor of this site, so I figured I'd take the plunge and register for the forums. I saw Stargate the movie when I was around 8 or 9 years old, when it came out on video. I started watching SG1 when it first came out, and while It was sad to see it go, I still have Atlantis.
                      Welcome to you drwcomics!

Originally posted by Amanda Young View Post
                      Hey everyone I'm Laura I'm 26 and I am a hugh Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis fan I love both shows I miss SG-1 know I also love the movies Saw and Wrong Turn 1,2
                      Spooky. Welcome Amanda Young.

Originally posted by Beyonder View Post
                      Well I should introduce myself.
                      Im 15 years old and I live in Sweden. I first saw SG-1 when i was eight or nine. I really liked the show back then. I saw the whole first season but then for some reason I stopped watching. But now I suddenly, out of nowhere, I started to watch it again and Im in the middle of season ten. I watch Atlantis too, but Im not behind!
                      That's great you got back into Stargate. Welcome Beyonder!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Hi
                            I´m a newbie too and I´m from germany...

Comment

Good Marrow everyone,
                              I am currently in the states, but dream of living in Ireland. I love to bake, so I am a third shifter, baking at night to feed the world. I also like to do random improv acting, or LARPing. Yeah I was the hot chick in the D&D group, who always seemed to have a clue on how to save everyone's arse.

I have loved Stargate since I saw the movie a few years after it came to video. I almost never went to the theaters then, and it took me a good frind to introduce me to this amazing concept. Then a few years later, I heard it was on SciFi..... I would then visit friends just to catch an episode. With my third shift job I have random nights to view anything and have severely suffered missing SG1. So I decided to find a forum, and here I am. Give me a while to catch up on the episodees and I SHALL be able to sling jokes, comments, and whitty banter with the rest of you.
                              Truth is a torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.

Comment

Welcome Degilwen and faeriebrat!

Comment

Working...
                                X