Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks LUV...I just can't run as fast as I used to...

Comment

Yikes!!!!!!!! Hmmmmm, can't outrun her....wonder if I could baffle her with the bull....so to speak...
      try a big honking space gun, it might work?
      for gaters.net
      HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Originally posted by bentusi
        try a big honking space gun, it might work?
        Oh, I'm quite a bit tougher than that, Tutu.

Comment

thats why i said might hehe
          for gaters.net

Comment

Righto , Was suggested i post here to say hi!

::waves::

I'm Adam, 18 from Uk!
            I have watched SG-1 since it began airing in the UK, and have watched it through and through I did like the original film, and liked the look of the series so watched it avidly, but strangely never fed my taste for it!

Until around a month ago
            I found play.com to sell the Boxsets at a lovely 25.99, so i erm, well, bought them 1-6. And i picked up a R1 2nd hand for £30 which arrived yesterday (Just watched the Evolution 2 Episode, forgot how good that was!! )

I goto university and study Business Studies, have a healthy social life being out most nights (was meant to be in portsmouth tonight, but a friend turned over in his car! he's ok dont worry!), i like the internet, don't really play many computer games but am a member of a Ford Fiesta Forum!

Um, Im 6 Foot 1, Medium build, (Ex-Rower), with Brown hair and eyes.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Pookz. Nice to have you here.
              Rocky

Comment

good to be here,

heh, need to start being active to get rid of this prim'tah malarky tho

heh

id even settle for a SG-5 Team member

Comment

Bah. Who wants to be part of some loser SG team when you can rise in the ranks of the Goa'uld?

Comment

The Goa'uld, pffft
                    Anyways, its very welcoming here, and i would like to say thankyou for this 'reputation' given despite my lack of understanding as to its significance or bearing on the forum, i shall bury my head in the FAQ and discover the fruits of these green little things!

The 4th Disc of Season 7 is sitting here, looking all innocent, but it knows its just naughty and wants me to watch it. Naughty Disc!

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillfan
                      thanks LUV...I just can't run as fast as I used to...
                      Yea, I know. Everyone says the mind is the first thing to go: it's really the knees!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

welcome pookz

Bah. Who wants to be part of some loser SG team when you can rise in the ranks of the Goa'uld?
                        why be a system lord when you can ascend, and then wipe the floor with anyone that pisses you off ?

**shoots cool lightning effects from his hands, that destroy one of shadowmaat's hat'aks**

opps did i do that?
                        for gaters.net

Comment

Originally posted by bentusi
                          why be a system lord when you can ascend, and then wipe the floor with anyone that pisses you off ?
                          *catches Tutu in an Atlantean Shadowbox* Maybe a couple thousand years in isolation will sweeten your disposition, dearie.

Comment

hehe

*Pookz realises that it is against your own rules to interfer with lower beings and tatter-tales on you, but unleashes Sheppard and the guys on the Atlantean Box in goodfaith, who open it *AGAIN*

Then the Ascendant gang come and re-solidify your behind!

Comment

Look, overthehillfan! Bentusi is really gonna get it now. We need to lay low here for awhile, and when Shadow strikes back, maybe then we can make a break for it!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Lays low....*starts snoring*

HI DI HO POOKZ!! WELCOME!!

Just call me Queeny....I'm the one with the
                                it's really the knees
                                bad knees who can't run fast enough to not get eaten by
                                ShadowMaat....

Comment

Working...
                                X