This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves* hi!

I'm Bekki, you might know me (but probably don't) from ff.net! I hail from the merry old land of oz, proud home of vala maldoran (or at least Claudia Black

See you on the flipside!
    sigpic

Comment

welcome newcomers you will find this a great place as long as you do as I say no no I kid
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
        welcome newcomers you will find this a great place as long as you do as I say no no I kid
        He's not! You must do as he says!

Comment

Hello Fellow fans! i have been watching SG 1 since season 1 ! im current in the beggining/ middle of season 10! its great so far! my names Dylan im 15 live in florida. just saying hey. oh and Atlantis ROCKS! go SG1 AND Atlantis!
          Jaffa Kree! Shel Ma Tek No Kree! Sho Fa!

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Fan View Post
            Hello Fellow fans! i have been watching SG 1 since season 1 ! im current in the beggining/ middle of season 10! its great so far! my names Dylan im 15 live in florida. just saying hey. oh and Atlantis ROCKS! go SG1 AND Atlantis!
            "Faced with the universe in chaos! Dylan Hunt forms an unlikly crew. And sets out to reunite the galaxies. On the starship Andromeda. Hope lives again!"

Comment

Hello there! *turns crimson red and gives a shy wave*

Well, I'm bad at introducing myself cause I never know what to say... so I'll just start rambling now and hope that some useful information will come out of it.

Uhm, yeah, I'm new here, and I'm only doing this introduction thingie because it's 3am and I can't sleep. Like I said, I'm bad at this, so I usually try to... avoid it.
              I first started watching Stargate... I think I was about 8 years old... and my dad was a huge fan of it so I always watched it with him. I'm not sure, but I think I developed quite a crush on Amanda Tapping back then.

I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan, because I stopped watching for some years, then I started watching it again, then I lost interest again and so on...
              At first I was a Jack/Sam shipper but over the years I turned into a helpless slasher. Sam/Janet all the way. But at least this couple actually has a fanbase, because usually I tend to ship the most weird couples that make others want to gag.

I'm from Germany which could explain some strange phrasing or grammatical inventions, as well as word orders you haven't seen before, but I'm trying my best really.

OK, I'll stop now before I write a novel about my life.
              Hello! ^.~
              OMG! They killed Janet!
              -You b***ards!

Vögel singen in einer Welt,
              die krank, lieblos und ungerecht ist.
              Vielleicht haben sie recht.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
                Hello there! *turns crimson red and gives a shy wave*

Well, I'm bad at introducing myself cause I never know what to say... so I'll just start rambling now and hope that some useful information will come out of it.

Uhm, yeah, I'm new here, and I'm only doing this introduction thingie because it's 3am and I can't sleep. Like I said, I'm bad at this, so I usually try to... avoid it.
                I first started watching Stargate... I think I was about 8 years old... and my dad was a huge fan of it so I always watched it with him. I'm not sure, but I think I developed quite a crush on Amanda Tapping back then.

I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan, because I stopped watching for some years, then I started watching it again, then I lost interest again and so on...
                At first I was a Jack/Sam shipper but over the years I turned into a helpless slasher. Sam/Janet all the way. But at least this couple actually has a fanbase, because usually I tend to ship the most weird couples that make others want to gag.

I'm from Germany which could explain some strange phrasing or grammatical inventions, as well as word orders you haven't seen before, but I'm trying my best really.

OK, I'll stop now before I write a novel about my life.
                Hello! ^.~
                Don't feel bad. At least you found this place early on.

Comment

Hello everyone! I've registered here a very long time ago, but I never got round to the actual posting part. I thought this would be the perfect time to begin, just before Atlantis starts later this month (:

I'm a linguistics student from Hungary and I have been watching SG-1 and Atlantis from the very beginning. It's amazing how these two TV shows get people together, and Gateworld absolutely has a big part of bringing fans together. So that's my mission now, getting to know the forums and the fans. (;

Comment

Hello everybody

Anyone from Romania or I'm the first one here? Just got here and I'm speachless about this forum... very nice job... congratulations admins.
                    I try to build a Stargate community

Comment

Welcome

I don't think i ever posted on here but it doesn't matter now.

Comment

boww before me all newcomers
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey all

I'm new around here so i thought i better introduce myself. i'm cage_freq, better known as Cager from Melbourne Australia. I have been a fan of stargate since i was 6 or 7 years old and i now own all 10 series of Stargate SG1. (Now starting to get the alantis series). mmmm I guess thats all i really have to say. yeah ay...
                          Triple M Rocks

<Baal is god>

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                            boww before me all newcomers
                            You must. I don't cause I'm a General! ! Not a God.

Comment

Hello. I'm brand spanking new! It's lovely to be here!

I'm terrible at these sorts of things! Let's see, I started watching Atlantis a couple years ago on the recommendation of a friend, and then quickly moved on to SG1. I recently completed watching the entire series (whew!) and promptly started over from the beginning. I'm anxiously awaiting the start of Atlantis season 4.

A little about me. I'm not all that exciting, really. I'm a recent college graduate with no idea what I want to do with my life. I enjoy Sci-fi in many forms (Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Star Trek), cooking, knitting, gardening, and my cats.

I'm looking forward to exploring around here, and getting to know everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                                You must. I don't cause I'm a General! ! Not a God.
                                Do it or else *shakes fist*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X