Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have came here earlier but I had no idea this existed t'ill a few minutes ago! So um yeah... some of you already know me... mostly good All but one so far. But even one is bad. Anyway yay... now I'm just babbling. I do that alot. Also... Welcome new Prim'tahs! I remember that like it was a month ago...

Comment

hi all,im from dundee scotland and a mum of two,been a masive stargate fan since the film and have the major hot for ronon dex

Comment

dont feel bad General David Niemi i never posted when i was new either because i didnt know this was even a thread shows you how often i come to this corner of the fourm. anyways hi all new people here i hope you have a fun time and meets tons of nice new people because most people here are pretty nice.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Honestly, I never knew this thread existed when I first registered (I just did so for the GWRP). So, a belated "hai" to the forum from me.

Comment

hello, i'm asheerah, or ashe for short, been a fan for as good long time,

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
              dont feel bad General David Niemi i never posted when i was new either because i didnt know this was even a thread shows you how often i come to this corner of the fourm. anyways hi all new people here i hope you have a fun time and meets tons of nice new people because most people here are pretty nice.
              Thanks

Comment

Greetings! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I'm a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 (also love Farscape, Star Trek & Star Wars).

Comment

Star Trek!

Comment

Hello, I have just signed up. I have been a fan for many years and am feeling sad that the series is not being continued.

Comment

Hi all!
                      Became a fan through watching a random episode of Atlantis, been watching ever since.. (currently trying to catch up on my SG:1)

Just wanted to get a shout out (and boost my post-# )
                      Resident Swede on Gateworld Forum

Comment

Hello everybody!
                        It's been a few years since I've been on here. If your wondering why, it's b/c I got this longhaul trucking job and basicly haven't had the time to chat. Now that I am no longer on the road for 6 days a week I'm back.
                        Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Hello Wilsan. Not to be picky or mean, but on your sig it's Mckay. Not McCay.

Comment

Guess this is the place to post that im a newbie eh?

Well, ive been watching SG-1 since 04, didnt really appeal to me until my dad left it on a channel it was on, so I started watching it, "Me likees this show!" not sure what episode that was but it was sweet anyhoo, I try to watch it as much as I can but that dosent happen all the time sadly ill probably try to get some of the seasons soon.

other things i do:

I run an online lego store, i customize lego minifigs, and im always building something. Im also in the process of making SG-1 minifigs, already got Tealc done as you can see in my sig.

Well, any hoo, great fourm everyone.

-Aaron
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                              Hello Wilsan. Not to be picky or mean, but on your sig it's Mckay. Not McCay.
                              Oh thanks, I really didn't notice....oops.
                              Last edited by wilsan; 20 August 2007, 04:06 PM.
                              Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Hey there folks. I'm new to the forums here, but not new to forums in general. I know the rules and what not so I shouldn't be too much of a problem here.

Anyways, if anyone cares, here's a little about myself. I've been a fan of Stargate for a long time, but ever since Richard Dean Anderson left SG-1, I've liked Atlantis much better. Rick really made SG-1 what it was, and to any Ben Browder fans out there, Mitchell doesn't hold a candle to O'Neill. My favorite character of Atlantis was Ford (obviously). I was sad to see him taken off the stars list for season 2, and he didn't appear in season 3 either. I hope he shows up again in season 4 and has a bigger part, but I doubt it.

That's about it.
                                Last edited by Lt. Ford; 25 August 2007, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X