Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, just found this thread, thought i'd introduce my self so yeah, My name is Kerrie, I'm 17, & I live in north Carolina. I never really got into SG1 but then I found Atlantis and I've been hooked ever since I think that's pretty much it you check my profile for more info if ya want.
    sigpic
    Xx Atlantis Fan xX

Comment

Welcome to the forum kerrie you will find we are all pretty cool on here.I'm Shane by the way any question's just give any of us a buzz.
      sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the forum, but not to stargate, I've been a fan since the first episode ten years ago. However, I am a bigger fan of Atlantis. I usually take forever to get going on forums and things like this so I'm not sure what to say about myself, so I'll just say hi to everyone.
        there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

ello then! welcome btw! I hope you like it here....

Comment

Hello, nice to meet you!
            Music and Stargate
            sigpic
            Perfection

Comment

Welcome to the almighty utopia that is the gateworld forum.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but I only started posting recently.
                My name is Sofie, I'm 16 and live Ghent (Belgium)
                I'm a huge Stargate fan (both SG1 and Atlantis), my favorite character is Sam Carter 'cause I looooooove Amanda Tapping!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum sofie I think you will find we are all pretty cool on the forum and have a good time hear.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saul Tigh View Post
                    Hi, i'm saul tigh XO of the battle star galactic and i'm a alcoholic..
                    Hi Saul, nice to meet you, would you like to share your feelings?
                    Music and Stargate
                    sigpic
                    Perfection

Comment

ChevronGirl at your service currently stationed on Atlantis keeping those chevrons locking!

Comment

Welcome ChevronGirl! always glad to have new members!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          That's what they all say. Welcome to GW and have a beer. *hands beer*

What a great welcome *accepts beer*

Hi I never get into SG1 but Atlantis was my fav from the first moment.

And now I'm watching SG1 as well *Cheers*

Btw I'm member # 27356

Comment

welcome me!
                            ahaha am i allowed to post this?
                            well anyway, hey guys, im beck
                            stargate 0wnzzz!!1!@

Comment

yes it does. and welcome. i suggest you go to the gateworld cantina. they'lll give you a proper welcome there. or there's the welcome new members thread.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Hey, I wonder what had happened to this thread. I noticed the other day that it had disappeared from the Off Topic forum. I think this was the result of a thread merge that went a bit wonky.

Anyhoo, welcome to all the recent new members. Enjoy your time here.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X