This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATcarter View Post
    Hi everybody !! My name is Elodie (aka ATcarter) I'm 20 years old and I come from France, Paris but I'm living at this time in Vancouver to june with a working Visa. I'm learning English so sorry if I make mistakes !
    I'm register on this website since longtime I don't thinks to write here.
    I'm fan of Stargate since the beginning of the show and I was fan oh the movie before !! My favorite character is Samantha Carter, I love her so much , she's perfect and Amanda is perfect too. I manage her unofficial french fan club > www.amandatapping-fr.com if you want glance at on ! I love tv show in general (my favorites are: Stargate, law and Order SVU and CI, CSI Las Vegas et N-Y, Bones,...), I love movie too, travel, eat, go to shopping, internet, make music videos, speak (often I speak to much lool), I love meet gaters and people in general, and so much things !
    That's me here

KEEP THE GATE OPEN !!!
    Hi welcome.

Comment

Hi Im new The Path is the name make of that what you will anywho I'm irish from cork to be exact stargate rules .I think we all knew that but anyway.I think I will shut up now .
      A friend of mine told me about this place a few week's ago but forgot to ask him about his nickname dang
      Possibly something to do with ba'al well he's gone now the hippie.That's right Shane I called you a hippie even though you probably won't see this
      Last edited by The Path; 23 March 2007, 12:28 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I have joined this place recently, after seeing the final SG-1 episode ´Unending`. I´m from Germany and 31 years old. My fav shows are Babylon 5, Farscape and Stargate SGA. I had watched SG-1 when the first 3-4 seasons aired in Germany a few years back, but lost the track, only to discover my liking for Stargate Atlantis, which led me back to SG-1. I have missed a lot of eps, but watched most of those with the Asgard (Thor).
        I´m a great fan of the Asgard and the Wraith...

The extensive informations provided in the Omnipedia has helped me a lot.
        I´ve made an ´Unending´wallpaper ((Here)) and participate in a german SGA RPG.

There i play Hermiod, of course... (Which probably explains my choice for the nick)
        And i also play a Wraith there...

It´s fun.

So i join the ranks of the Asgard (and Wraith) fans in here!

Thor rulez!!!
        McKAY: "Oh, come on -- I understand you're an Asgard and everything, but even you've gotta feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz."

HERMIOD: "My body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces epinephrine in your system. And even if I did, I would not be as easily impressed."

Comment

Hi everyone...so as you can guess I'm new to the forum, but I've been a fan of Stargate SG1 since it started 10 years ago...I was 15 then so now at 25 I feel I've grown with the show hehe!!
          Anyway call me FS (fallen star) and I'm from England....not sure what else to say...I'm not a fan of SGA, it just never appealed after the first couple of episodes. My fave characters in SG1 are Daniel and Jack, they're so funny!!
          I'm a pretty friendly chatty person and I belong to many other forums for other things (can't be bothered to list) anyway feel free to come chat to me if you see me lurking around!!

Fallen Star (FS)
          sigpic

Comment

welcome to everyone make yourselves at home and have fun
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Gaeaskywalker, 24 years old and from Holland. Last year they started with Stargate Atlantis on our channel, since then I'm a big fan. I was never able to follow SG-1, because it always come on a time that I couldn't watch. But maybe I will in the future. My favorite character is Dr. Carson Beckett.
              I'm also a big fan of Star Wars and I write fantasy stories and poems.

Comment

Hello my name is owlspot I absolutely love scifi such as stargate atlantis and farscape and star wars

Comment

Hey there!

My name is Atlantis Angel and I am new to the forums. Not new to Stargate however. I have been following it since the first movie came out and have been addicted ever since. I am twenty years old and from Australia, and pretty much consider myself a geek who loves dorky things.

My favourite character is Daniel Jackson, although I am a huge Rodney McKay fan as well. I love writing and drawing, and spend a lot of my time watching Stargate with my boyfriend.
                  ...life is beautiful.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but I'm not new to Stargate!! My sister has been watching it for years, and she finally got me to join too!

Comment

Welcome to all
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi all, new here! Feeling a bit lost, this is a huge forum you all got here.

I've been a fan of Stargate for abouts 5ish, 6ish years now. First came on board when the 3rd season was airing here, and then loyally stayed up Wednesday nights as local channels gave Stargate a complete ridiculous wednesday night 12.30 am airing time. They stopped airing after the 4th season, but I've bought all the DVD box sets and become even more obsessed.

Right now, am enjoying Atlantis a bit more than SG1, but both still rock. Favorite characters are without a doubt Rodney and John.

Other life besides Stargate includes school (yay), dance, photography... See on the boards!
                        Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Christmaslight
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi crimbolight.

Welcome to GW, sit down, take a look around and have a beer.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Hey everyone!
                              I suppose that I am not really such a new member anymore since I apparently joined the forum in Jan., but it doesn't feel like that long ago. I was so excited about all the cool things in the forum that I seem to have completly missed this thread. Curse the bright shiny things of distraction. Anyway, some things about me:
                              My screen name is a combination of Vala (duh) and Chavi which is an Egyptian name I found somewhere. I just think the two look cool together and are fun to say when said real fast. My dad has been a fan of Stargate since probably the begining and although it was on every once and a while I sort of just ignored it since he watches all sorts of Sci Fi that I had never really been interested in. Until one fateful day when my plans fell through and the SG-1 episode Maternal Instinct was on and half way through I was hooked on the show. Now I think I am way more obsessed with all things Stargate then he is. Well, thanks for letting me bug you guys since I think my sister is sick of listening to me talk about Stargate, especially since we are slowly turning my other sister to the Stargate darkside (and at only 7 too).

Comment

Hi guys! I'm Panikin from Canada! I joined yesterday because I heard of the tremendously awesome Gateworld community through the Vancouver Stargate Convention. I'm really liking it here so far! Thanks for being so awesomly nice you guys! I have no one to talk about stargate in this little town I live in so it's just wicked having others to geek out with!

nice to meet you all! drop me a line if you ever want to chat about uber geek-dom!
                                Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                                PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X