X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE McKay and your sig is SO great!! *bounces*
    Gaterelle

Comment

Thanks to Rocket4477 I now know that this is 'the' place to come to to say hi for 'newbies'.

Just to let everyone know - I'm not very technical and it will probably take me awhile to 'understand' what everyone is talking about -- but I will get it; sooner or later. LOL I'm definitely 'not' a Samatha Carter or a Daniel Jackson. I'm more like Jack (smart in some things but Science doesn't happen to be one of them)

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
        Hello, campers. Pleased to be here. Is the signature too big?
        :: Waves Hello ::

Sig looks fine to me. And I love that exchange between Sam, Daniel and Jack

Madeleine

Comment

Hi, it's me again! I was wondering if there is a thread (that I'm missing) that explains things like 'shipper, reputation points' and anything else that may be on these threads that I don't understand.

Thank you for your help; I'll look forward to hearing from someone.

Comment

There's a button at the top of the page (just above where it says Welcome DTDSMA) called FAQ, for Frequently Asked Questions. That will help a bit.

There's a section on GW called About The Forum. I'd recommend reading the first post, or first few posts, of the Sticky threads (they're the ones listed first and are all titled 'Sticky: How to...' )

Good luck, and if any of it is still confusing just pop a question into a thread and someone friendly will point you in the right direction
            Last edited by Madeleine; 28 October 2004, 02:01 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              There's a section on GW called Forum Play Zone. I'd recommend reading the first post, or first few posts, of the Sticky threads (they're the ones listed first and are all titled 'Sticky: How to...' )
              Pssst... Stargate Command to Madeleine... It isn't called the Forum Play Zone anymore, it's "About the Forum". Stupid title change, IMO, and no offence meant to Darren or whoever but for some reason, "Forum Play Zone" is a heckuva lot easier to remember!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Pssst... Stargate Command to Madeleine... It isn't called the Forum Play Zone anymore, it's "About the Forum". Stupid title change, IMO, and no offence meant to Darren or whoever but for some reason, "Forum Play Zone" is a heckuva lot easier to remember!
                That's just 'cause the Forum Play Zone is a much cooler name.
                Rocky

Comment

Shhhh!

The newbies need to be told that Mods are infallible. Bringing our mistakes to public attention will get you glared at.

:: glares at Shadow ::

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    :: glares at Shadow ::
                    AAAIIIEEEE!!!!

She KEEL me!!

Comment

All Hail The Mods!!!!
                      [email protected]
                      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                      One nation under dog
                      There of which I stand alone
                      A face in the crowd
                      Unsung, against the mold
                      Without a doubt
                      Singled out
                      The only way I know

Comment

hello there! i'm new here so just thought i'd say hi! been a fan of stargate ever since my mum got me watching it, and i havent been able to stop watching it since! my friends are sick of me going on about it so i thought i'd come on here to talk to peeps who arnt actually forced by me to watch it,lol!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum hidden envy. Hope to see you around!
                          Rocky

Comment

Hiya, new to this forum. Thought i drop in an say howdy..... I've browsed this forum before joining and you seem alot more friendlier and better than gaters.net. Hope to have fun here.
                            for gaters.net
                            HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Welcome Bentusi (maybe Ben for short?)
                              Rocky

Comment

ben or nathan is fine.
                                for gaters.net
                                HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WHEN MY IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED?

Comment

Working...
                                X