• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, a new Sparky one !!!
    4eva!!!!!

welcome!
    SAVE ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Greetings I am the spirit of disturbing music and monitor of installation 06
      here is a picture of me at my high school concert
      look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

LOL. Welcome all newbies.

Comment

omg izil'zha isnt threatening to suck the life from the newbies!!! what has gotten into you?!
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Is someone threatening Newbies? I hope not lol
            sigpic
            Spoiler:
            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
            Forum Charmer
            Forum Ambassador
            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              omg izil'zha isnt threatening to suck the life from the newbies!!! what has gotten into you?!
              I have other things to kill. Though I do know someone that still needs n00b written on his forehead.

Comment

lol ok then and just to make sure it isnt me you plan on eating i got a peace offering atlantis team for ya
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

All this killing. Sorry to any newbies who are being scared away from this thread lol
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I live in Canada. I'm a longtime fan of SG1 and just got hooked on SGA and now I am totally obsessed.

Comment

Hello everybody!!
                      My name is Danka and I live in Zagreb, Croatia (small country on Adriatic coast).
                      I registered few days ago and checked out the forum, and it's huuuge!! And I absolutely love it!

I "discovered" Stargate few months ago, got totally hooked up on it, I love it very very much, and am happy to find lot of people who share my passion
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Anuna and Gwynevere

Hope you have fun here and are most welcomed by the other members

Mike
                        (ACharmedAsgard)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

welcome Anuna and Gwynevere
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello, I'm also new here.
                            I just came back from "Pegasus Two" and there were a lot of people who told me of this forum!

My name is Julia and I'm originally from germany but since a few months I'm living in Manchester. So please, be kind, if I make a lot of mistakes!

My Stargate-Life began with the first ep of SG-1 but now I'm totally addicted to SGA!!

Comment

welcome to the forum Chayiana Und ich spreche bitte deutsch wilkommen
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all.

I'm new member here, and actually i'm kinda new to the Stargate series as well. I have only seen SG-1 to S02, and that's because i'm from Finland, yes from Finland! (believe it or not). And they have only shown us the first 5 seasons of SG-1 at finnish TV, and later they stopped to show it for good. And because of that i'm using some... other methods to watch this series from all the way at beginning, and i have now seen SG-1 series to S02. (+ Only some random episodes between S2-S5).

Anyway, i'm also watching Lost, Deadwood, Prisonbreak.
                                My favourite movies are Chan Wook Park's Vengeance trilogy, all Quentin Tarantino movies, Mullholland drive and other Lync's movies, Donnie Darko, Amélie, Eternal sunshine of the spotles mind etc etc.

I'm also big fan of Hideo Kojima's games, such as Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders, Snatcher etc.

Anyway, i guess i'll be posting here once in a while(something...), but most likely just reading. See ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X